Status: So whats up. This is my first story What do you think!

School Concert

In Awe

I finished the song and opened my eyes. The place was silent; I didn’t know I was that bad. Suddenly someone had grabbed my shoulder.
“That was beautiful,” Mike said. The audience erupted in clapping, and whistles. I look down, somehow feeling ashamed. I walk off the stage and sit by Fantasia.
“I told you were great at singing,” she whispers. The band continues to play familiar songs that I last heard in 6th grade when I was obsessed with these guys. Eventually they finish, I had mostly been drawing so I hadn’t noticed. I started drawing an anime version of Billie when someone tapped me.
“Uhh what are you still doing you are needed to go to the office,” An old women speaks sweetly. I nod and walk out the giant room. I made my way down to the office and went up to the lady.
“You are needed in the band room,” she says coldly.
“Ass,”I mumble. I walk to the band room, wondering what the band teacher needs now. “Maybe I’ll see Green day, I mean the auditorium is right by the band room” I continue on my way. I stand by the door hearing several voices.
♠ ♠ ♠
So who is it? Yeah you probably already know, but anyhow what you guys think?