Status: This is based on a true story. Hope that you enjoy it. It does have my own little twists.

Nine Months

Month Two

Two Months

Since my pregnancy has been announced everything has been changing for me. My mom hates me right now, and can’t believe that I could be so stupid. It was an accident, but I hate being judged.

My dad is very disappointed in me. He doesn’t even look my way when I enter the room. It’s like I don’t have parents, and they are just strangers that I happen to live with at the moment.

Jimmy hasn’t said a word to me since the night that he found out that I was pregnant. He makes it known that he hates me right now with the little things that he does, ignore me, laugh with the other kids when they make fun of me and tell me that I am a slut. He calls me a slut himself.

Out of everyone, Jimmy has always been the sweetest, I don’t know who the hell this Jimmy is.

I write Matt a letter every day. I miss him so much and I hate that he is in jail. He’s going to miss the birth of our baby, and the baby’s first year.

Because of this, the bands record label offer was taken off the table for a year. I feel terrible.

Dear Matt,

I am officially two months along today. I feel little flutters every once in a while, and I can’t help but think about you. I miss you terribly. And I am so sorry that you are stuck in jail because of me. Please know that I never wanted anything to ever happen like this. I just want to be with you right now. In your arms. I want to hear you tell me you love me again. I miss it so much, and I hate that

I might never hear it again.

My brother told me that you lost your record deal, until things get settled. I feel so terrible about it, but if that isn’t enough, Jimmy always makes sure I feel even worse. My best friend, hates me right now, he calls me names, and he slams me against walls, and even makes fun of me with the other kids.

I am dying inside. I just want to drop out of school already and fuck everyone and everything. I don’t need them to survive.

I love you Matty. I hope that you’re alright where you’re at. I miss you more than you know.

Yours always,
Emilee Sullivan

MATTS POV

I lay my head against the cold brick wall that my bed is next too, after reading my girlfriends letter.

This entire situation is a bunch of bullshit. I can’t believe that I am even in jail right now.

I know that I shouldn’t have slept with her at all, being that she’s underage, but as non manly this sounds. I love that fucking girl. She’s who I am supposed to be with for the rest of my life.

If her parents don’t drop the charges that they have pressed on me, I am going to lose everything, and I will miss out on the birth of my first child.

I love Emilee. She’s the one that has had my heart from the moment that I have met her.

I tuck the letter under my pillow and lay down on the bed my arms behind my head. I close my eyes and try to go to sleep to dream of a day, when I’m with Emilee and all my friends again, and holding my baby in my arms.

I hope one day Jimmy will forgive me, and everything will go back to normal.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am trying to get things up and running right now. Please bare with me as I get all my ducks in a row. I love how it's turning out so far. My only hope is that you all love it too. Thanks to those of you that are reading it right now and recommending it. It means a lot to me. :)