Status: This is based on a true story. Hope that you enjoy it. It does have my own little twists.

Nine Months

Month Six

Six Months

I feel like I have been run over by a semi, and that I look like a blimp. I just turned fifteen today, and my parents didn’t get me anything. All they wished me was a happy birthday, and even that really wasn’t sincere.

I get dressed in my Marilyn Monroe, and Elvis Presley leggings and black high top boots, a white button down shirt that hangs over top of my belly, and a white beanie. I trudge down the steps and go into the living room.

“Hey Em, you look good.” Leanna says, and I glare at her.

“Don’t lie, I know I look like the Good-year blimp.” I say and plop down in the chair.

My brother and Leanna laugh. They say that I exaggerate everything, and so okay maybe it is true,

I just don’t think that I do. But seriously. I really feel like a blimp, and I can’t see my toes.

“Oh stop. You look great, and Matt is going to love seeing you right now.” I smile at her response and put my hand on my belly.

“I can’t wait to see him. I’ve missed him so damn much.” I say sadly.

Matt was released a month ago, but my parents refused to let him come over to even see me, he wasn’t even allowed to call me. It sucks so much because I just want to see him already.

Mine and Jimmy’s parents are on vacation in the Bahamas, and of course, they’d rather not take their druggie son, or their impregnated daughter, so tonight I actually get to see my boyfriend, for the first time in a long time.

While waiting for Matt to come over, we all settled on watching the nightmare before Christmas. Its freezing cold in California for whatever strange reason, so going to the beach is off the table. I was pretty content with sitting in my chair when the doorbell rings. I quickly get up, as fast as my belly will let me and go to the front door.

I quickly open the door, and practically fall to the floor, with emotions, of how much I missed the man standing in front of me. He has his pricings back in, his gauges, his hair is slicked back and he has on black jeans and a white tshirt under his underoath hoodie. I practically throw myself at him crying. He wraps his arms around me and holds me close to him. “God Matt. I’ve missed you so fucking much.” I say into his neck.

Still in his arms he manages to move us inside and close the door. “I’ve missed you too baby.” He says and kisses my forehead and then my lips.

With his arms still wrapped around me we go into the living room, everyone smiles and cheers when they see Matt and they come over and hug him and talk to him. In a lot of pain all of a sudden I sit down in the chair, and rub my stomach taking deep breaths.

I’m afraid that she’s ready to come out when I am not ready for her yet. The doctor told me that I might go into early labor and have her next month. That because I am young, and smaller, my body isn’t really ready for pregnancy and the changes are a lot for my body to handle.

That the baby is growing faster then what my body is changing for and that could cause a problem.

I’m not going to lie, I’m scared as hell. I am ready to meet my daughter, but I am in no means, ready to burry my child. So I pray to God that my baby makes it out alive.

Matt looks at me concerned, and I smile at him and shake it off.

Please god…keep her inside.

I beg of you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Emilees Outfit http://www.polyvore.com/emilee/set?id=136223461

You guys....are amazing.