When Stars Bleed

Sensitive - 15.0

I was running, possibly faster then that was of the normal speed of a human. Things were passing by in blurs, yet somehow I could make out what each blur was. The wind blew harder in my face, yet I couldn't feel the cold, I was already cold before I started the run.

Rain started to fall, at first it was light, then quickly turning into heavy showers. The scent pulled at me stronger, making me push my muscles even harder. Soon the rain wasn't even a factor, I couldn't feel the water hit my cold flesh.

Suddenly my legs and feet came to an unexpected halt. It was the scent, the delicious smell of my prey...and yet he was no prey. I was looking directly into those unforgettable hazel eyes.

My eyes snapped open. Air coming in deeply and quickly into my lungs, my heart still racing from the dream. As I took deep breaths to calm my body, my eyes took in my surroundings. There was no way to tell the time as there were deep and heavy drapes blocking out the sun. The only light in the room were a few lit candles that were on empty shelves.

The room itself was rather tidy, only a few shirts were thrown in random places, books were laying open on the desktop. Unlit candles lined the entire side of one of the walls, tall ones and smaller ones.

Slowly I sat up, my body partly tense, pulling the sheets around me to hide my exposed self. After a second went by, my legs decided they'd begin to work again.

"Clothes, clothes. People always need clothes..." As I trailed off, my eyes landed on them. My clothes were in a pile at the foot of the bed. When I reached over, the door opened. Frozen, I watched Matt's face as a smile overtook his features.

"Morning," he responded as he quietly shut the door. He was already fully dressed, making me wonder again what time it was.

"Um...hi...yeah good morning," I pulled the sheet more tightly around me.

My once calmed heart, was now gaining speed. Blood rose in my cheeks, as the memories came back to me. His hands everywhere, they didn't even seem like their natural coldness, but rather warm. Our legs entwined, caresses were given along with many kisses. Tongues-

My thoughts cut short as Matt grinned wider and he sat down next to me.

"What are you thinking about?" He ask, behind his words sounded like there was a joke I was missing out on. More blood rushed to my face, making me turn from his gaze. His laugh, such a beautiful sound, filled my ears and his fingers touched my face, returning me to meet his stare.

"Tell me..." I felt his lips lightly touch my jaw line.

"About last night," I answered quietly, almost bashfully.

"Hmm, yes that is certainly something to think about." His beautiful face lit up as another smile overcame his lips. I became self-conscious as I noticed his eyes travel down and stayed there. My hand went straight to my hair, bed hair was always my worst enemy.

"Stop. You look beautiful," Matt's eyes were back to mine and his hand caught mine, pulling it away and placing it in his lap. Never in my life have I ever blushed this much around one person.

"Thanks," I murmured and moved my hand so it was placed on top of Matt's already aroused member. His eyes shifted towards the middle of the bed and then down at the sheet that still covered me.

"I never liked these sheets you know. Blue is just not a good color..." Matt smiled and pulled lightly at the sheet. It was held tightly in my hands, but now it was on the floor, with just one easy tug. I didn't even see his muscles contract.

He dipped his head, so that his lips were against my neck. I let out a small moan as his hand traveled down my side and ended at my hip. Before I knew it, we were under the sheets again, my hands were holding tight onto Matt's bare body, as if it were life itself.

"I should be getting home," I said before Matt could tempt me any further.

"Aww why? We're having so much fun..." Matt growled into my neck before biting it.

As his teeth grazed my skin, I put my own teeth into my lip to keep myself from moaning. Taking a deep breath I unraveled my hands from his hair and placed them on his chest, pushing him back as far as he would allow. Which wasn't nearly far enough for me to regain my self-control.

"Matt..." His lower lip jutted out and quivered a bit.

"But I want you to stay." I let out a laugh before taking his face in my hands and slowly placing my lips upon his. It was a simple kiss and over too quickly...especially for him.

"I have work later tonight. And Massie will be expecting me home so that she can force out every single detail of last night."

"Hmm...that still doesn't sound like a good enough reason, but if you must..." I nodded as a bit of grief filled my body when Matt rolled over onto his back.

I sat up as quickly as I could without hurting his feelings, and as quickly as my body would allow. It felt as though my body was somehow draw to his, it needed to feel his smooth skin. His body was the fuel, that mine needed in order to function.

Once again I wrapped myself in his sheets, surrounding myself with his scent. I scooted off the seductive bed and towards the foot of it, where my clothes were lying. This was the first time in a long time that I got dressed in front of a man. Normally I was up and gone before they were.

With the last shoe securely in place, I turned around to meet Matt's eyes, but they were looking up at the ceiling. He was completely at ease, hands behind his head, chest merely moving. It wouldn't surprise me if he started humming a song. A smile tugged at the corners of his lips as I walked over to him. When I sat down beside him, he didn't move, not even when I ran my fingers across his chest -- which was now colder then it was before.

"Matt..." Slowly as ever he moved his head so that he was looking directly at me.

"I still wish you wouldn't leave," he said and one of his hands locked themselves around my waist.

"I don't want too..." I whispered, "I don't even know what time it is." I broke free from his grasp, but in truth I think the only way that I managed that was by him letting me. I moved towards the window and pulled back the drape and was blinded by sunlight and Matt's screams pierced my ears.

"NO! SON OF A BITCH!" He yelled, making me drop the drape and cover my ears.

Fear soon overtook my surprise and I backed up into the blocked window, my heart beating faster then before. Upon the bed where Matt was just lying and where the sunlight was pointed directly at was now empty. In fact as I scanned the room I couldn't find him. This did not help the fear that was coursing throughout my body.

"I'm sorry," he answered me in a light whisper, so light that I couldn't make out where it came from.

His words which meant to calm me only they didn't, they did the opposite, heightening my fear. Quickly I looked for an escape and found the door that Matt walked through earlier, across from where I stood, could I make a run for it? His room was on the third floor of the house, so the window was out of the question. Then suddenly my eyes were drawn to the corner of his room, where it was the darkest. Matt slowly walked out, with his hands held up. He was already dressed in pants.

"Please...calm down...I didn't mean to yell. I'm sorry I scared you." His eyes were filled with distress and sadness and they somehow slowed my heart. His eyes were what soothed me, much more then his words. He stopped a few feet away from me, extending his arms towards me.

I took a step towards him then paused. His face changed and was on the verge of crestfallen, at the sight of my hesitation. Confusion rushed through my body. It was only the sun that hit him, why did he freak out so badly? He acted like a bullet was aiming for his chest. Maybe I only caught him by surprise, that's why he freaked. With that last thought I made the final steps into his open arms. Once I was in them, they closed firmly around me, and slowly I placed mine around him.

"I'll explain. It's silly really, I don't know why I acted the way I did. You'll have to forgive me," his breath got tangled in my wild hair. I remained silent, unsure of my feelings.

"You see my eyes are very sensitive to the light. Hence why I only have candles for light and the heavy drapes on the window. I've been this way since we moved here. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have acted that way. You just caught me off guard is all."

"Oh," I said while I breathed out, which made me realize that I was holding my breath. So I was right...still that was very weird.

"Sorry," he whispered again and started rubbing circles into my back. I took another deep breath and let it loose before I relaxed my entire body.

"I should get you home." I shrugged and kept my hold on him, this was my way of apologizing. I was sorry too that I got freaked out. It was silly of me too to react the way I did. Matt pulled away only enough for our lips to meet and for me to see his smile.

"Let me finish getting dressed and then we'll leave."

"Okay," I said with a smile and sat down on his bed. It was my turn to watch him get dressed.

My excitement soon turn to disappointment. I had forgotten that he was already half dressed, all that was left for him to do was to put a shirt on. After shoving on his shoes, he reached out to me. I placed my hand in his and he pulled me up from the bed and into his chest. On our way down the stairs we didn't run into anyone.

"Is everyone still out?" I looked up to Matt.

"No, they just arrived back home a few hours ago."

"Oh...where we going?" I clung more tightly to Matt as we reached the bottom of the stairs. The entire house was blocking out the sunlight and only candles were our source of light, just like Matt's room. Maybe everyone in the house was sensitive.

"To the garage, that's where Brian moved my car." I nodded and we continued our way through the dark house.

The clock on the dashboard read 2:47, we slept half the day away, and I would be getting ready for work in about four hours. Matt held my hand as he sped off towards my home. Nearly twenty minutes later he parked in front of the house.

I turned in my seat and leaned in, Matt caught my face in his hands and brought our lips together. My hands found their way to his hair and pulled him into me more. He growled lightly and I knew it was time to go.

"Hey, I wasn't finished," Matt laughed and placed his lips against my neck.

"Matt, you'll never finish." I laughed and kissed his lips one last time before opening the door and getting out.

"Okay fine! I'll see you later tonight and finish then." I smiled and walked into the house. Before the door was closed I found myself on the floor, with Massie on top.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading. And I do apologize for taking forever to update, especially my quizilla readers! It's been what like a few months! Crazy. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter. And I should be updating next week?