Status: On Hiatus.... Thinking about deleting

Cocaine.

Three

Three Smirnoff's, two cups of beer, and few shots later and I was pretty trashed. What can I say I’m a light weight. I could barely stand on my own feet with out swaying. So I resorted to leaning against the living room wall near the door way leading into the kitchen. Kara was dancing with some chick in the middle of the room. It seemed like every guy in the room was drooling over the sight. You could almost feel their excitement coming off in waves. But that's expected from a bunch of drunken guys with raging hormones.

The song soon ended and Kara came over to me giggling madly. "Ready for some more?" She asked grabbing my hand and attempting to drag me into the kitchen for more alcohol. But it only caused me to fall as I erupted into a fit of laughter. Kara laughed at me as she once again returned to the fridge, this time pulling out a bottle of Captain Morgan. I some how successfully pulled myself off the floor and made it in to the kitchen only to slide down on to the floor. I rested my head against a cabinet and closed my eyes, letting the unfamiliar buzzing fog up my mind. The sensation was oddly a good one. Kara soon joined me on the floor. It felt good for once just to do whatever the hell I wanted and not care in the least.

Kara nudged me in the side, my eyes fluttered open and I lazily let my head loll to the side. She smiled at me and I returned the gesture. "More?" She asked. I nodded my head and took the bottle from her taking a large gulp of the contents.

We sat there for a while just passing the bottle between us until it was about half way gone. Then a blond girl who looked just as messed up as me came stubbing in.

"Kara I was searching everywhere for you. We're leaving." The girl slurred

"Where we going?"

"There's another party at Gee's house. You comin'?"

"Uh yeah." Kara said lifting herself up. "You wanna come Jae?" She offered.

"Uh yeah. Sure." I said not moving from my spot.

"Well you're gonna have to get up." Kara giggled.

"I don't think I can." I mumbled.

The blond girl laughed. "I'll get Tony. He'll carry you to the car." Kara nodded in agreement. Then she left to go retrieve this Tony person, who I did not know.

Kara kneeled down next to me. "A little fucked up are we?" She smiled.

"Yeah just a little." I grinned.

"You'll sober up a bit on the ride there."

I nodded but I really didn't care what the hell I did I just didn't want this feeling to go away. It wasn't like anything I've ever felt but in a good way.

"You're not gonna pass out on me are you?" She joked.

I pushed her shoulder lightly. "No. I just feel like being lazy. And besides I don't wanna fall again."

The blond girl returned with a fairly muscular with dark hair. "Guys this is Jae. Jae this is Blair and Tony." Kara introduced us.

I gave them a lopsided smile. "I hear ya need some help?" Tony asked with a friendly smile.

I nodded. "I just need to hitch a ride on you shoulder or something."

"Sure thing hun." He lifted me up and placed me over his shoulder, almost with perfect ease. So I guess muscles do come in handy for something; carrying around drunken girls.

He carried me through the living room, Blair and Kara following close behind, and then in to the hallway. Peering over Tony’s shoulder I saw two people on the stairs talking in what seemed like hushed voices. I then recognized one of those people as Justin. Just before Tony carried me out the front door I saw the guy I didn't know hand Justin something as Justin handed him some cash. But that was all I caught because Kara who had been the last one out of the house closed the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please.
They are my motivation to updating. :D