Day After Day

Prologue

Maggie walked into the bar and let down her long dark brown hair as she released it from the tight grip of her black bobbin that she had now placed in her pocket. She walked over to the bar and sat down on one of the stools. She turned to see Jack Sparrow sitting beside her. "Can I get you a drink?" he asked Maggie. Maggie giggled "Jack you can't even afford to get yourself a drink." Jack nodded in agreement. "That's true, but..." Jack was inturupted by Jessica who placed a drink in front of Maggie.

"That's okay Jack, I got it!" Jessica smiled. Maggie laughed. Maggie took a long sip out of her drink before placing it back down on the table. "So how was your day?" Jessica asked. Maggie nodded. "Yeah it was alright," Maggie stopped and looked at Jack who seemed to be listening in their conversation. "Jack could you excuse us for a minute?" Maggie asked.

Jack lashed back his rum before replying "fine I know when i'm not wanted!" Maggie shooke her head as Jack staggered off to another table. Jessica searched the bar before giving Maggie the okay. "What's going on?" Jessica asked Maggie. Maggie looked around the room before taking out a piece of paper from her pocket. When she placed it down flat on the table, Jessica saw it was a map. Maggie pointed to a ringed Island on the map.

Jessica shrugged her shoulders. "So?" she asked. Maggie shook her head. "Jess!" she giggled. Jess continued to show no understanding of what Maggie was trying to say. "If you want to find Elnur and Samir, this is where they are!" Maggie smiled. Jessica smiled as she pulled Maggie into a hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment!