From Sunsets to Monroeville

Sunday BLOODY Sunday

When Frank woke up the next morning, the window in his room was wide open. Cold, cool hair blew onto him and he groaned and pulled up the covers.

Who the hell opened his damn window? And why the hell were his blinds open, with the damn sun shining all over the place?

Frank grunted and snuggled into his pillow, hearing movement come from the floor below him. He glanced over the edge of his bed to see Mikey sprawled across the floor. The poor boy wasn't even in his sleeping bag anymore, and he was making a snow angel/star formation. He had a trail of drool coming from the side of his face and his glasses were across the room.

Frank snickered at his friend and looked over at the clock, the bright numbers saying 9:30. He sighed and reached for his phone that he had hidden under the bed and slipped it open. When he got to the text message center, he clicked for a new one and typed up one to Allison.

You awake?

In about two minutes later, his phone buzzed again and he flipped it open to read a new message from her.

Unfortunately. I'm @ church.

Frank started to snicker but refrained himself so he wouldn't wake up Mikey. He cleared his throat and sent her a reply.

Haha...for some reason I'm awake.

I can see that, she sent back. They srsly just made me pray.

Frank could feel the grin spreading across his face as he thought of something to say back and then typed it in.

Remember to ask god for forgiveness for your sins.

Sins my ass, who's 2 judge that what i do is sinful? Me, that's who, she sent back a couple minutes later.

Frank chuckled. And this is why you're my girlfriend.

Yeah... she sent in reply. I know. Wanna do smthn after church?

Frank thought about that for a minute before his stomach rumbled in reply and he looked down at Mikey as he moved onto his stomach, now resorting to snoring. He chuckled.

Dunkin Donuts? Fwankie's hungwy -pouty face-

Sure dear, Allison replied, adding a smiley at the end. I'll call u when i'm home.

Frank grinned after Allison's last message and closed his phone, putting it back under the bend and looked down at Mikey again. He had begun drooling again, no longer snoring. Frank sighed and then slid his foot off the bed to kick him a couple times before jumping off the bed completely.

Deciding a shower would be his best bet, he stumbled over to his closet and pulled out a Black Flag t-shirt and some black - faded to gray - tight, skinny jeans. After getting some new boxer briefs to put on, he walked out of his room and headed towards the bathroom.

He passed his mother’s room but her door was closed and barely inaudible sound was coming from behind it. When he turned around to look at the guest bedroom that his Grandmother inhabited for her stay, the door was ajar and she wasn't inside.

Frank shrugged and went into the bathroom, closing the door and locked it, putting his clothes down on the counter and undressed. Then he pulled back the shower curtain, got inside, closed it behind him and turned on the water.

After Frank showered and got dressed, he opened the door to see his mother heading down the stairs, muttering to herself.

"Frank," she said, without turning around. "What do you and Mikey want for breakfast?"

"Nothing," Frank replied. "We're going to Dunkin Donuts with Allison."

"Thanks for telling me before," she snapped and stomped the rest of the way down the stairs.

Frank sighed and shook his head, continuing down the hall towards his bedroom to see Mikey sitting up and on his cell phone, his glasses now fixed upon his young face and no longer drooling or snoring.

"Oh, he just walked in. Yeah, so I'm going to shower and then we'll go. Here, talk to Mr. Twinkles," Mikey said into the phone before grinning and handing it to Frank, grabbing his overnight bag and left the room.

Frank scoffed. Last night, they had played this really weird game Allison knew from camp called 'Georgie Porgie'. The way you play Georgie Porgie is each person takes turns adding one word to create a sentence. So say for instance, Allison would say 'Frank' and Mikey would said 'ate' and Frank would have to add a word. Now since the sentence is about him, he could make it good, or bad, or just said 'period' to end the sentence.

Unfortunately for Frank, the sentence was about him and Frank was falling asleep, so he wasn't even paying attention. First, Allison said 'Frank', Mikey said 'likes', Frank said 'to', Allison said 'shop' and Mikey said 'and'. Since Frank was dozing off, he had mumbled 'twinkles'.

Not that it made the sentence make any sense but regardless, Allison said 'period' and she and Mikey had a nice time laughing at Frank while he sat there, clearly confused.

Now he was dubbed as 'Mr. Twinkles' - because it's stupid and makes no sense.

"Good morning dear," Frank said into the phone while his girlfriend was in a fit of giggles at the opposite end.

"Hi Twink - I mean Frank," she chuckled, coughing and then finally calming herself down.

"How was church?" Frank smirked.

"Oh please, don't get me started," Allison groaned. "Someone needs to tell the priest to stop being so...overly flamboyant."

"So the priest is gay?" Frank laughed, sitting down at the foot of his bed.

"Just a little bit," Allison said and he could almost hear her shrugging at the other end. "For some reason, he likes to tell the entire church, all one million people that inhabit it every Sunday, about his little gay-boy trips."

"Lovely," Frank said. "Sounds like my type of place."

"...And you're my boyfriend why?" Allison said, sighing and Frank giggled.

"Because you want my ass," Frank stated simply.

"...Or not," she said playfully. "I need to go...get re-dressed."

"Re-dressed?" Frank questioned and she replied with a quick 'uh-huh'. "Why not go in what you're already wearing?"

"Because this is church clothes. I need to wear hang out with people clothes. Actually...what I'm wearing is the exact same thing. Never mind! I just need to change my bra and my tank top..."

"Sounds yummy."

"Listen Mr. Twinkles! Get your mind out of the gutter."

"Can't, I'm too busy imagining my girlfriend changing her bra."

"Yeah, we need to get you laid," Allison sighed and Frank heard himself get put on speakerphone.

"Is that an offer?" Frank questioned.

"Nope, not at all," she replied. "Are we doing anything today?"

"Well I don't know," Frank said. He thought about it for a minute. "Well it is Sunday and I think Mikey and the guys are going home, but we can go do something."

"Great. Oh! My spidey senses are tingling, I think Mikey's out of the shower now that I've finished changing."

"Spidey senses?" Frank asked and he started to laugh.

Not too soon after, the door flew open and Mikey came in, now dressed in an Anthrax t-shirt (of course I mean come on, what else did you expect?) and tight black skinny jeans.

He gave Frank a childish grin before calling out, "I'm finished!"

"Hah!" Allison cheered. "I was right! You owe me a Slurpee, now meet your sexy girlfriend outside," and she hung up.

[Time Elapse]

After the three went to Dunkin Donuts and bought maybe a dozen donuts, Allison went home because her mom called and wanted her to come finish her homework. They walked back to the complex and Frank and Mikey went inside so they could pack Mikey's things. Gerard had called and said that he was picking up Mikey so they could head back to Jersey, he had work in the morning and Mikey had school.

"I kinda don't want you guys to go back," Frank mumbled as he sat on his bed, watching the taller of the two stuffing his old clothes and sleeping bag back into this overnight bag.

"Trust me," Mikey chuckled. "I'd much rather be here then be going back to Jersey to go back to school."

"You should move in here," Frank suggested as Mikey finally got the bag to zip closed. "We could make the guest room into your room. Or! We could just add another bed in here and then we'll share a room."

"You know my mom won't allow it," Mikey sighed sadly, sitting next to Frank on the bed. "Maybe when we graduate, y'know? Me - you - and Allison can move in together and have our own apartment in the city and stay up and play Georgie Porgie all night."

"Yeah," Frank said, smiling. If he made it that far... "I'd like that...Allison would love that."

"Exactly," Mikey grinned and then they heard a car horn outside. "Damn, there's Gerard..."

The two headed down the stairs and through the front door where that old black Jeep sat parked in front of Frank's condo. He helped Mikey get his car into the trunk and watched the tall boy jump into the backseat.

"We'll see you later, all right Frank?" Gerard said from the driver’s seat, his pale face clad with dark sunglasses. "We might come next week, if I don't have to work."

"Sure," Frank said, shrugging.

"Peace!" Bob said and Mikey waved from the back.

The car made a u-turn and drove out of the complex and out of nowhere, Allison appeared at Frank's side, her face wet with tears.

"C-can we go to the park?" She asked quietly. "I need to get away from my house right now."

"Sure," Frank said, still staring off to the front of the complex.
♠ ♠ ♠
*edited.

note: i have no problems with people who are gay, i just don't like my priest. i actually do have a very nasty attitude when it comes to my church and stuff, because they're racist and i don't like them, lol. jsyk^