From Sunsets to Monroeville

CLUMSY HEART

When Frank entered his house, it was eerily quiet. He closed the door behind him, still tasting his girlfriend on his lips and set down his bag.

"Mom? Nan?" He yelled, peeling his shoes off. He picked up his bag and dragged it over to the couch in the living room, then headed up the stairs to the second level.

But on the top step there was a letter, written on a piece of pad paper, with his mother's handwriting on it. It read:

Frank -

I drove Mom home and then I'm going to out to meet with a friend. You can either stay home alone, have Al over, or go over there. I'll be home late, lock doors and don't be out long if you leave.

Mom


Frank grinned at the paper, now taking a seat in the place the paper once was. Ignoring the lack of 'love' left at the end, another thought crossed his mind: his mom, out late tonight? And he could go out? If only Gerard and the guys were still in town, he could hang out with them. But he knew he couldn't make it to Jersey in time to hang out with them and be home before her, and neither could they. He frowned, but then noticed the plus side of the situation:

He could have Allison over.

Frank smiled and dug into his pants pocket for his cell phone, ringing up Allison's house phone.

After three rings, she picked up and her voice came through the phone, "Yeah?"

"Whatcha doin'?" Frank said, smiling to himself.

"...Nothing," Allison replied, her voice wary. "Wait, didn't you just see me like three seconds ago?"

"Pretty much."

"Then why are you calling?" She chuckled. "Was there something you forgot to tell me within the time span of us walking home from the library, the five minutes we sat in the middle of the complex making out, and our departure?"

"Not at all."

"...You're so weird, Frank."

"I know," Frank giggled. "You love it. Now do me a favor and get over here, I've got open house."

"Hell no!" She exclaimed. "Why in the hell would I come over there after you attempted to rape me in a library?"

"Because I'm pretty and you wanna sex me up on my Pepto-Bismol colored carpet?"

Allison imitated a buzzer noise and said, "Wrong answer Iero."

"Al, come on! Open house, with nothing to do. Mom said I could either go over there, have you over, or just stay here. And I didn't see enough of you today..."

"...What are you trying to say!"

"Not like that! God, get your mind out of the gutter," Frank said, laughing.

"I'm pretty sure I'm not god, dear."

"Allison," Frank whined, stressing the 'son' part of her name.

Allison sighed and he could almost hear her shaking her head, "I'll be there in a little bit Mr. Twinkles."

Frank cheered as she hung up and he did the same, setting the phone down.

Feelings of anxiousness crept up his spine suddenly. He looked around the room, trying to figure out what he should fix or clean. He'd had Allison over before, but for some reason he felt nervous, and had the urge to clean everything.

His beautiful hazel eyes landed on the box of beer bottles by the steps and he slowly approached them, picking up the box and hauling it into the kitchen. In there, he found more empty bottles, the pungent smell of what used to contain them floating through the air. Frank frowned, opened up a window, and put the rest of the empty bottles in the box. He patched it up and hid it underneath the table.

On top of the table were a couple bills and other pieces of mail, and his mom’s cup of coffee from that morning. Frank brought the cup over to the sink, emptied its contents into the drain and ran the tap to wash it down and wash out the cup. Then he opened up the dishwasher, tossed the cup in there and closed it again as the heat came on.

The breeze from the open window rushed into Frank's face all at once and he strolled over to close it, now that the heat was on. He dug through the kitchen cabinets to find a bottle of Oust and he sprayed the air in the kitchen, hoping the smell wouldn't be too noticeable.

Just as Frank was putting away the spray bottle, the doorbell rang and Frank's heart soared, staring off at the door. He rushed out of the kitchen, carelessly closing the door to the small room and jumped down the five steps to the lower level and skipped to the door.

With a quick movement of his wrist, the door was open and Allison stood behind it, her schoolbag and cell phone in hand.

"I graciously lied to my mother to get over here," she informed him, pushing past him and not even bothering to say hello. "You owe me."

Frank grinned and nodded, hugging her from behind as he slammed the door shut with his foot. Allison relaxed in his arms and tipped her head back to look at him, sticking out her tongue at him.

"I joke."

"I know."

Frank let go of his girlfriend as she walked further into the living room and set down her bag by Frank's own and plopped down on the soft chair.

"So what excuse did you make up?" He asked, following and sitting beside her.

"We have an English project to do, and I need to come over and do it."

"...Is your mom a complete idiot?"

"I guess so," Allison chuckled, turning to Frank, her eyes shining softly. "She's forgotten that you're a complete dunce and could never be in English honors."

"Yeah..." Frank agreed, staring out the window in the front of the house before he realized what she said, giggling beside him. "Wait a minute...I resent that statement!"

"I don't," Allison said, continuing to laugh. Frank mock-glared at her before tackling her onto the other part of the couch, his hands sliding up and down her sides in efforts to tickle her.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Frank," Allison whined, squirming underneath him as he pinned her to the couch, her laughs echoing throughout the house with her head tipped back, eyes closed with tears still leaking out of them. "Stop t-t-t-tickling me!"

"Take it back then!"

"N-no! Never!"

Frank pulled away from her, mock-shocked as she regained her breath. He folded his arms and looked around for the remote for the television in the corner of the room.

"Fine," he grumbled. "I'll just watch my TV and not get that pizza I was planning on buying you."

"Pizza?" Allison asked. "Food? Cheese? Bread? Sauce? Pizza!"

"The one and only," Frank answered, flipping through the channels and finally deciding on Fuse. "You know, it comes in a box too. It's usually hot."

Frank saw Allison bat her eyelashes out of the corner of his eye but he remained focused on the TV. She inched closer to him until she was pretty much in his lap, her hand running up and down his chest, going a little lower at one point.

"Frank..." She sang out, planting soft kisses on the side of his neck. "Buy Allison a pizza?"

"Nope."

"But baby...honey-pie...sweetums..." She pleaded, her lips still pressed firmly on his neck, her hand palming him slightly causing a slight bump to arise in his jeans. "I'd love to eat some pizza right about now..."

"D-d-don't care," he whispered, his eyes lulling closed as his head tipped backwards and she bit down softly on the flesh on his neck. "You were being mean..."

"I'll be nice," Allison assured him, pressing the heel of her hand down on his now growing self and then grabbing most of him tightly. "I'm being pretty nice right about now, aren't I?"

All Frank could say was 'Mm' as he reached one hand over the arm of the couch to the end table, grasping the phone off the base in his hand blindly and he began to dial the number for the local Domino's.

[Time Elapse]

Allison chewed the soft Domino's pizza crust thoughtfully, her eyes closed in ecstasy, "Mm! This has to be the best pizza I've ever had."

"You're just enjoying it cause of how you obtained it," Frank fumed, finished with his slice. It was his fourth, and he was pretty full now.

"Well it was easy, wasn't it?" She replied, swallowing and then smiling back at him. Frank stuck out his tongue in response, and eyed her carefully as she finished eating and searched around for a napkin. Frank took out one more slice out of the box and peeled a piece of cheese off of it and held it between his pointer and thumb fingers.

As Allison sipped on her soda and planted it down on the table behind her, Frank chucked the piece at her face and landed in the middle of her face, right on her nose.

She shrieked and yelled at Frank as he giggled his infamous laugh. Allison slowly peeled the cheese off her face and glared at him.

"You immature little shit," she hissed. "You threw a piece of cheese at me?!"

"Pretty much," Frank giggled. Allison threw the piece down the box, quietly moving it onto the floor in front of them and lunged at her boyfriend suddenly.

Unfortunately for her, he slipped past her by a millimeter and ran up the stairs, cackling hysterically, prepared for the chase.

Two steps from the top, he glanced back to see Allison one step behind him and make a cat-like shriek, jumping up the last two steps and charged for his bedroom as fast as his little legs could carry him.

With one foot in his room, he felt Allison grab on him and he spun around and grabbed her in his arms, both giggling loudly. They landed on Frank's more-than-a-twin bed, Allison at the bottom and Frank on top.

"Uh-huh," Allison said, arms wrapping around Frank's neck once they calmed down. "So this is the Lair of Sir Iero."

Frank snickered, "Lair of Sir Iero..."

Allison nodded, her eyes dancing around the details of Frank's room. She nodded in approval at Frank's posters and then turned back up to him.

"Well isn't this a kinky position?"

Frank looked down at her, and then he observed the position they were in. Both of their legs tangled up with the others, hips pressing hard against the others. He looked back up to her face and wiggled his eyebrows, licking his lips.

"Ew, child molester much?"

"I don't rape children, baby. Just you."

Allison frowned, "Ew..."

Frank rolled his eyes, but grinned nonetheless. He tapped her nose with his, scrunched it up and tapped it again with the side of his nose, the nostril that had the tiny piece of metal lodged through it. His arms slowly slid out from beneath his girlfriend and went to her lower back, rubbing circles into it with his thumbs. Allison tipped her head to the side, eyes slipping shut as she pressed her lips against Frank's in a quick peck.

Frank licked his lips after and grinned down at her, "Cherry 'Lip chap'?"

"Shut up, you love it."

"You're right," Frank admitted. "I do." And then he was kissing her again, lips softly rubbing up against hers until he deepened the kiss, his tongue swiftly swiping the tip of Allison's.

Unsure how long they sat there showing each other affection with the small notion, they pulled away and Frank lay atop her, his head between her shoulder and chest. Allison's fingers tangled into Frank's hair, rubbing lightly into his scalp - another small show of affection that caused Frank to lull his eyes closed.

"Allison?" He asked.

"Mm?"

"I-I don't know if I've ever told you," Frank started slowly, courage over-taking him, honesty lacing from each word he spoke. "But I love you."

He felt Allison smile, the little massage she was giving him never ceasing as she replied with, "I love you too Frank."

"No like, I really do," Frank insisted, sitting up and perched his head up on his hand, elbow digging into the mattress of his bed.

His girlfriend smirked at him, hand raising up to his cheek to rub it affectionately before patting it, a couple loud smacks sounding out the quietness of the small home, "I know Frank, I know."

He smiled down at her, "Good."
♠ ♠ ♠
<33I love this story.
Although no one reads it, lol

*edited.