From Sunsets to Monroeville

PARALYZED

When they finally came to the parking lot, Frank couldn't contain himself any longer. He stopped and Allison stopped as well and he just leaned in and kissed her softly.

When they finally pulled apart, she whispered, “Let’s go to the lot,” and dragged him over.

Frank slid his arm around her tiny waist as they approached the gate to said lot, but the clasp was closed, making it locked. Frank just pushed the gate open a little, enough for Allison to sneak inside and for him to follow. Once inside, Frank threw his messenger bag down and stretched, unzipping his hoodie. His hands went up into his hair, running his fingers through his choppy cut.

Allison quietly put her Metallica bag down beside his and stuffed her hand in her pockets. Frank smiled at her quiet, innocent demeanor and walked over to her until they were so close, he could smell her perfume. He tapped her nose with his and his nose ring made her giggle. He was about a half an inch or so taller than her, but that was only because of his Etines. He kissed her again, sliding his arms around her waist. She kissed him back as he poked her lips with his tongue for entrance and when she gave it to him, slipped his tongue into her mouth.

Before Frank knew it, he had to pull back and gasped for air.

"Intense," Frank whispered as he again ran his fingers through his hair again. He looked over at Allison, whose ears were turning red and she jumped. Frank raised his eyebrow as she answered the phone.

"Sup gorgeous?" She said.

Frank sighed and put his head down. Not Peter...

'Gorgeous' was Allison's nickname for a friend of hers, that happened to be a senior at their school. He had pin-straight brown hair and this weird goatee thing going on. He was so into Metal that he even listened to stuff like Lamb Of God, Children of Bodom, Dream Theater, and Symphony X.

Never heard of them? Yeah, it’s that metal.

"No, I'm out with Frankie," she replied and came closer to Frank.

Their lips collided and she immediately stuck her tongue in, coming in contact with Frank's. Frank could hear Peter talking and playing guitar but neither Allison nor Frank was listening. Frank was busy pushing himself onto her, just to let her know how exactly she made him feel. She giggled as she slowly reached down to touch him. He groaned a little at the pressing down of her fingertips on him and pulled her closer.

"...Allison, you're not even listening!" Peter exclaimed.

"Mm, no," Allison mumbled, still connected to Frank.

"You're probably fucking him," Peter complained and she giggled again.

"He wishes," she replied and grabbed Frank's bulge, which made him call out 'Oh!' rather loudly.

"Yo that is so fucking nasty!" Peter groaned and Allison hung up on him.

"I'll call him back," she mumbled and kissed Frank harder, sending him literally over the edge. When Frank pulled away unwillingly, he gazed down at her.

"What time is it?"

"3:19."

Frank groaned and looked up to the sky, almost like asking God ‘Why!’ "Let's…go and we'll stop again so that you get home on time," Frank decided, Allison nodding her head in agreement.

"Sounds good."

Frank groaned as she bent down to get their bags. He silently damned himself for wearing those stupid, extremely tight, and formfitting black jeans of his on this day of all days. Allison handed him his bag and put on her own. As Frank secured the strap on his shoulder, she kissed him and zipped up his hoodie. She took his hand and led him towards the gate. Frank opened it again and she slipped through, Frank after. She clasped her hand with his. They continued down Harrison Avenue until they came to another parking lot.

Frank pulled Allison inside and pressed close to her, kissing the side of her head.

"I don't know what I'd do without you," he murmured.

"Yes you do, you'd live," she replied and kissed his neck, by his Adam's apple.

He shuddered, that was his soft spot, "I'm serious...you've saved me."

She pulled back and gave him a worried look, “You aren't cutting again are you?"

He chuckled, “No. I will never do that shit again," he sighed and kissed her softly.

"Let's go home Frank," she said and led him back to Harrison.

Home, Frank thought. That's not exactly what it was to him.

The two walked hand in hand until they came to the street they lived on. The auxiliary and county cops sat in the parking lot, joking around. They crossed to the opposite side and then crossed their street. Between the CVS and the Antique place was the Topper Condominium complex, where they both lived. The couple entered through the side and traveled through the parking area to the back condos.

Frank sheepishly stuck his other hand in his pocket. He hated this part, he felt like everyone was watching him. Watching him hold hands with his girlfriend, and judging him. As they finally came to the end he released a sigh of relief, but then stiffened. His dad was home, and Allison saw it too as she squeezed his hand.

She turned and kissed him deeply, "No matter what he says, know I love you, more than anything. If anything happens...hide in my backyard until my mom comes home. I'll feed her bullshit and you can stay until he leaves, okay?"

"Sure," Frank whispered and hugged her tight.

He inched slowly to his house as Allison did the same. He unlocked his door and stepped inside.

"Frank!" A voice spoke loudly, once he entered.