I'm Not Okay

066

****Seven months later*****

Alright, it's night before the day before the wedding and I could not be more nervous. Instead of the whole couples not being able to see each other until the wedding, Gerard and I decided to stay together; I mean we had three kids that needed our full attention. We had just put our girls down and silently snuck out of the room and went back to our room for the night.

"You know," Gerard said as he pulled me close to him and started to rub my inner thigh. "All the kids are asleep, that means we can have sex." He whispered.

"No." I said then turned on my side so my back was facing him.

"But babe." He complained and pushed himself real close to me, "You make me so hard." He said then started to rub circles on my ass with his hard on. To satisfy him more than me I pushed my ass against his hard on and rubbed him a bit, when he let out a moan I stopped.

"Frankie." He pouted and put his face in my neck and peppered kisses trying to get me to have sex with him.

"Gerard I wanna wait until our wedding night." I explained again.

"But it's been two weeks!"

"Just image how amazing it will be when we actually do it." I smirked.

"Fine." He huffed and got out of bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To masturbate." He said like it was nothing. I laughed at him as he walked away. I was asleep before he came back to bed.

***** Next Morning******

“Are you sure you got everything?” I asked as I snuggled little Gee in my arms.

“Yes, Mikey and my dad are going to be here to help me get ready and take care of the kids. We will be fine; you go with your mom and Ray to go get ready.” Gerard said as he gave me a cup of coffee and took Gee from my arms.

“My dad says he’s gonna fly in and be here like an hour before the wedding so be there with the kids so he can meet them before the wedding, okay?”

“Okay babe.” He said then leaned down and kissed my lips, I made a noise of approval and wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. Who knows how long we would have been like that if little Gee hadn’t pulled on my hair making me break away from the kiss.

“Alright I guess it’s time for me to get going.” I said then pecked Gerard’s lips again, then kissed each of my kid’s heads before I was out of the door.