Status: [COMPLETE]

Hold Your Breath

Chapter Nineteen

Fastforwarding to June after graduation

The environment around me was so unfamiliar and unknown. I had never been in an airport before. My family was a big believer in road trips. It had something to do with family bonding. But this place was so unreal. It was crowded with people bustling about and hurrying to get to their gate. Restaurants were littered here and there. My stomach flipped as I stood in line for my gate. This was it. I was going to spend the summer with four boys, one of which was my fiance, touring across the nation.

In my seat, I glanced out the window as the air plane began to take off. The passenger beside me watched as I gripped my arm tightly, closed my eyes, and swallowed. The man gave me a concerned look.

"You OK miss?"

I peeked an open eye at him, "Uh yeah, first time flying."

He smiled kindly at me, "Oh I see. It gets better after you take off."

I nodded solemnly and continued to close my eyes and count my breathing. One two three...

The guy was right. After some slight turbulence, the ride was pretty smooth. I couldn't wait to arrive in Seattle. The thought of being with Mike was the only thing that kept me from asking the flight attendant to turn the airplane back home.

"That captain has just turned on the FASTEN SEAT BELTS light. Please fasten your seat belts. We will be arriving shortly," announced a cool female voice over the intercom.

I heaved a relieved sigh and the guy next to me laughed, "It wasn't that bad, was it?"

I looked at him dubiously, "I'd still rather be on the ground."

He nodded reassuringly, "Don't worry. It's almost done."

Next thing I knew, I was in a big room where the luggage was being thrown off. I grabbed mine as soon as I found it and arms found their way around my middle. I jumped in surprise and turned to see Mike smiling at me.

"Hey," he said breathlessly.

"Hey," I answered with a smile.

And with that, He took my luggage and we walked towards his car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, this chapter sucks major..... anyways, the next one WILL BE BETTER. Scout's answer. By the way, I bought a cat today with my best friend...it was actually free. We lied that we were 18. They lets us take is and now we don't know if we can keep it because her parents hate cats and i live in an apartment. BUT HES SO CUTE. We called him Romeo but I call him baby boy.

Anyways.... Chapter 20...