Status: [COMPLETE]

Hold Your Breath

Chapter Twenty-Five

"Where are we going?" I asked I shoved some chips into my mouth.

Derrick looked at me with a disgusted look on his face but ignored me. I frowned and turned to Mike, "What's the next venue?"

I blinked and realized that Mike had fallen asleep. Aggravated, I stood up and walked over to Topher and Riley who were talking about something adamantly. I folded my arms over my chest and glared at them. Neither acknowledged my presence.

"Where are we headed?" I asked ,expecting an answer.

Topher and Riley continued to converse without saying a word to me. I growled, yes growled, at them. It had been already a day and a half and we had only stopped once at a gas station.

"TOPHER!"

He looked at me slightly peeved, "What do you want Vic?"

"Answer my question!"

"What was the question?" he asked.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Where is the next show at?"

"San Francisco."

Satisfied, I returned to my spot next to Derrick. He was reading a book titled, "Getting Over Your Past". I rolled my eyes. Who would have thought that Grant the Letdown's tour bus was unbelievably boring. Something buzzed in my pocket. I took out my cell phone and read the new text message.

Sup VIIIIIIICCCC!

I glared angrily at the screen.

How'd you get my number Brendon?

We're stopping at the next gas station. This time you're getting on THIS tour bus. fiance or not!

I rolled my eyes and laughed at Brendon's demands. Maybe being on the Panic bus would loosen me up a little. I could always just ignore them.

The bus began to slow and eventually came to a stop. Before I could get up, Brendon was already on our bus and dragging me out into Panic's bus. It looked almost exactly like ours save for the people who were on it.

"Everybody! We've got a stowaway!" Brendon announce.

Spencer and Jon ignored Brendon and continued to play on their video game system. Curiously enough, Ryan and Firebird were no where to be spotted.

"Where's Firebird and Ryan?" I asked Brendon.

"We're right here," said an irritated voice behind us on the steps.

Brendon and I both turned to see Sandy and Ryan coming up onto the bus. Ryan looked at me with a curious gaze while Sandy tried to kill me with hers. Sandy shoved me aside roughly as she made her way onto the bus. I glared at her retreating head with an open mouth then snapped my head back to Ryan.

He merely shrugged his shoulders and followed his girlfriend to the back of the bus. Brendon gave a long whistle.

"Ouch," he merely stated.

"Shut up," I snapped.

Brendon laughed and pulled me over to the table. He looked at me with a twinkle in his eye.

"So here's the plan Vic..."

[Ryan's POV]
"What the fuck was that?" I whispered angrily to Sandy.

She gave me a questioning raise of her eyebrows and ignored me. How could she sit there? How could she continue filing her obnoxiously painted nails after treating Vic like that.

"Sandy, answer my question," I continued.

"What? She was in my way and I needed to get through. No harm no foul," she said dismissively.

"Sandy, Vic didn't do anyt-"

"SHE CALLED ME FIREBIRD!" Sandy snapped at me angrily.

I pursed my lips and opened to respond only to find myself being pulled by my heels towards the front of the bus. I tilted my head up to see who my captors were. Naturally, it was Brendon... and Vic?

"What are you guys doing?" I asked out of breath as they continued to drag me across the bus. My eyes widened when I saw that they were taking me down the bus steps.

"WAIT! WHAT'RE YO-"

Before I knew it, I was sore and on the concrete outside. I glared angrily at Brendon who was laughing hysterically.

"What was that fo-"

Then I was wet. I was freezing cold. My mouth hung open in disbelief as I turned my head to see Vic standing over me with an empty bucket. What was this?

"WHAT WAS THAT FO-"

Then I was wet... again. I stood up angrily and pounced onto Brendon who had abandoned his now empty bucket and tried to run away from me. He laughed hysterically and yelped for Vic to help him. Somehow, her hands wound their way around my waist and we fell to the ground as Brendon ran away.

We both fell next to each other out of breath. I peeked over to her to see her face flushed and smiled.

"What was that for?" I asked her.

She shrugged, "Brendon said something about pranks and I was in."

"You know what this means, right?" I asked with an evil grin.

She shook her head no.

"This means war!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, this chapter sucks a lot. Filler