Status: [COMPLETE]

Hold Your Breath

Chapter Thirty-Six

[Ryan's POV]
"You've been going around telling people that we were getting married?" I asked through gritted teeth. My head was fuming and everything was becoming cloudy. It was so hard just to concentrate.

"But RyRy," Sandy said pleading, "I was sur-"

"But nothing Sandy! How could you just assume something like that? We've never even talked about anything remotely close to that subject?"

"But I love you!" Sandy cried desperately, clinging onto my arm.

I threw her off and she landed on the bed with tears streaming down her face. Her make-up staining her, making her ugly.

"I can't believe that you would do something like that. Before, I could just put up with you antics but this is just... unbelievable. I don't want to see you anymore Sandy. You're leaving on the first flight back to Nevada."

"Ryan!" she screamed desperately, "I only meant the best for us! I really love you and I want to be with you forever! I only did it to ge the Victoria away, she would have ruined us. She has ruined us! Can't you see? She's blinded you from me. I love you Ryan!"

I looked at her, thoroughly disgusted. How could someone stoop so low?

"Really Sandy? You love me? You love me or my money?"

Sandy sat quietly with tears streaming down her face like a waterfall. She sobbed noisely. I just shook my head.

"You're leaving Sandy. I don't want to see you ever again. When I get back in the morning I want to see your things packed and gone. I'll have Spencer or Jon take you to the airport."

And with that, I left the room.