Status: [COMPLETE]

Hold Your Breath

Chapter Thirty-Nine

GRANT THE LETDOWN AND PANIC! AT THE DISCO CANCEL TOUR
Houston, Texas- After touring for several months, Grant the Letdown and Panic! At The Disco call it quits. The announcement was made by one of Panic's publicists yesterday morning at about ten o'clock. Rumors have been circling that the cause of the two bands' falling out was a g...(Con. 6)

Panic! At The Disco loses thousands, tour cancelled
Yesterday, Panic! At The Disco and Grant the Letdown announced the discontinument of their current tour. "It's a major shame," one fan stated, "I paid good tickets for it and had to go through a complicated process just to get that money back. I was really looking forward to seeing Grant open for Panic." His sentiments are not alone...(P. 4)

Cause of P! ATD'S, Grant's Falling Out- A Girl
Many speculate that the rash decision to cancel the four million dollar tour was the result over a girl. Michael Scott, singer for Grant, was engaged to a Miss Brittany Victoria Grant. It seems that the relationship between Miss Grant and Mr. Ryan Ross of P! ATD crated a rift between the two bands. It seems that Miss Grant was in fact a letdown for Mr. Scott... (Cont. 10)

I stared at the different papers somberly. The tour really did go down the gutter and it hit me below the belt to see that everyone was basically criticizing Vic's and I's failed engagement.
Who had I been trying to fool? She had never been in love with me, no matter how much I tried to convince myself. I knew that ever since the seventh grade.

Something tight grabbed my heart wrung it dry so that it was bitter and empty. I felt so betrayed. Every breath I took hurt all the more because I knew that it was over. She hadn't called me since yesterday. No one knew where she was. No doubt that if someone was to find her, the press would be the first.

And she had my kid. I think that was probably what stung the most out of the whole scenario. I gazed outside my hotel window and watched as Derrick was greeted by Topher and Riley. The walked away laughing freely while I stayed in my room.

No on tried to bother me. It would have been pointless. After my encounter with Ryan, I didn't want to talk to anyone. In a few days time, the band and I would head back to Lemon Grove. I'd take a break for a while and then maybe, if I could bring myself to do it, get the band going again. But as of right now, Grant the Letdown was on hiatus.

I gazed back at the last article and cried.

It seems that Miss Grant was in fact a letdown for Mr. Scott...
♠ ♠ ♠
Uno mas!