Breaking His Hold

Chapter three

As Meghan and I entered our math class i noticed on the board she had the words “get with your partner and review for Monday's test”written, seeing as how today was Wednesday I wasn't worried about the test, so i would have all class period explaining to Meghan all she wanted to know.

“so” Meghan said while nudging my arm “whats with you and that new kid Jimmy,he seemed nice”she said
“so did that bunny, until it bit you that one day”I said trying not to laugh while remembering the look on Meghan's face as the bunny bit her and Brain trying to get the bunny off her arm.
“hey i still think that bunny was possessed, and lured me in with it's undeniable cuteness,just to eat me, thank god Brain saved me from its evil plan”she said while her and i burst out laughing.
“but seriously Tabs, tell me what happened”she said getting anxious.
“okay, okay...well yeah he is the guy i met in the office that i told you about” i said.
“i knew it...and you like him don't you?”
“well he's cute and tall, oh and has the most amazing blue eyes ever” i said getting a bit excited.
“well why were you being such a smart ass to him,if you like him?”she asked
“well he seems like the type who can get any girl he wants,then throw them out like their yesterday's lunch, and to be honest i don't want to be one of those girls”. I stated
Meghan looked at me then said”well you don't even know the guy how would you know that just by looking at him” she said
“trust me Meghan i can just tell,and what about you and Briaaaaan”i said,while trying to change the subject while, she hid her face with her hair to try and hide the blush that was appearing.
“what about him”she tried to say with a straight face but failed.
“Meghan its completely obvious that you like him,why not ask him on a date?”i asked
“well first of all thats the guys job,and secondly he might not even fell the same way” she said,completely embarrassed.
“well theirs only one way to find out....I'll just have to ask him 6th period” i said to her.
“No,no,no Tabs please don't do that!” she told me
“well your gonna ask him then...uhhhhhh”i asked annoyingly.
“fine, I'll talk to him about it,but i wont like it”
“yes you will cause your talking to Briaaaan”I teased.
“SHUT-UP,Tabs”Meghan said embarrassed,just as the bell rang.
I couldn't wait to see what was going to happen when Meghan talked to him, seeing as how she had science with Brian next, but yet i was still wondering and maybe hoping, Meghan could be right about Jimmy and the fact that he wasn't a complete Man whore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late update,and this chapter is short, but chapter four will be out soon!