Breaking His Hold

Chapter Six

I walked into the cafeteria with only one thing on my mind, tokill talk to Jimmy. How dare he automatically declare us partners on a project that I knew nothing about. If he had just asked me I might have told him yes...key word might. You may think I'm over reacting but I don't like this boy, and I don't want to like him.

As I looked around the cafeteria I immediately spotted Jimmy. He stood out like a sore thumb, he was abnormally tall even standing next to Matt. Not that I'm complaining, tall guys are always a plus, and right now it really came in handy. I glared at Jimmy as i made my way to my group of friends(consisting of Matt, Johnny, Zacky, Brian,Meghan, some mystery girl with giant boobs by matt, and of course Jimmy). Meghan must have noticed because she was looking at me strange. While all the guys greeted me, I grabbed Jimmy by his shirt and pulled him away so I could talk to him. The guys obviously thinking something else started whistling and what not, “stupid boys” I thought.

Jimmy was staring wide eyed at me, obviously wondering why I pulled him away from the group (which I'm guessing he's apart of now).

“Who told you I would be your partner” I spat at him. He suddenly realized the current situation on why I wanted to talk to him and he smirked. I wanted so badly to tear that smirk off hisbeautiful face.
“No one” he replied
“Then why did you automatically think I would be yours then”
“Hmmm I don't know, maybe by the fact that I was sitting right by you” He said with a “smart ass” tone. “Plus who else would you have worked with, It's not like their was a line of people waiting to talk to you” he added. Jimmy had a point their, but I wasn't about to tell him that, that would only build to his ego.
“I uhhh could have worked with Billy, the one wearing the bright green shirt in the front row”, ha I had him their, Billy would work with anyone who offered. Even though he smelled like last years green bean casserole, Jimmy was new and didn't need to know that.
“yeah the smelly kid, okay Tabitha I don' think I would be that bad of a partner” he said. He actually looked a bit hurt, and I smirked at that.
“Whatever Jimmy, whats the project about anyway?” I asked
“Here's the paper, I hope you know your Shakespeare” he playfully patted me on my head and started walking back to the group. I slightly blushed while catching up to him so I was a slightly behind him. I watched his feet until I kicked his right foot to the left causing him to trip, sadly he caught himself. I smirked at him and said “if you know whats good for you, don't pat my head”. It seemed like he wanted to laugh but I didn't care, I warned him.

We arrived back to the group and they all stared at us.
“What?” I asked.
“Oh nothing, it just seemed like you and Jimmy were getting it on” Johnny said while nudging my side. The whole group started laughing, even Matt's mystery girl.
I playfully pushed Johnny and said “yeah Johnny that will never happen!” I laughed
“Never say never” Jimmy piped in and winked.
“Whatever Sullivan. So Matt who's that” I said pointing towards mystery girl.
“Oh she's my new girl” he said pulling her closer. She obviously didn't like being introduced liked that, she seemed pretty cool.
“I'm Amanda, Matt's soon to be ex girlfriend if he keeps that up” she said. We all laughed at that and introduced ourselves.

The rest of the day flew by, noting really interesting happening. I saw Amanda a couple of times and waved, she was pretty rad liking the same bands I do, matt made a good choice this time. The final bell rang and I was in no hurry in going home.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I haven't updated in ages...sorry.
Hope it was worth the wait lol
Comments would be nice!