Misery Business

Out of control

"Kevin."

“Go curl up with Brendon.”

"He won't let me, plus you're very warm and I want you," he poked my nose from behind me, nearly poking my eye.

“Brendon!” I whined. “Cuddle with Kevin!”

"Nope!" he shouted as Kevin squeezed my stomach tight. "I've had enough of him."

"Ow," I whined. "Stop it."

“Nope.”

"Damn it," I grumbled as he started playing with my hair. "Kevin what is wrong with you?"

"I took some E."

"What?!"

"I'm kidding, like I could find that shit in the woods," he chuckled.

“Are you sure?” I looked around. “Are you fucking insane?”

"No…well maybe, I'm not sure," he shrugged and whimpered. "But you still love me, right?"

"I guess."

"I hate school," Brendon again started off the school day with his head banging ethics against the poor locker, but this time Jack and Kevin where there to watch too.

"Damn, he's fucked up," Jack whispered.

“I think I like him,” Kevin said as softly as possible.

"Brendon?" I questioned lowly as I stared at Kevin. "You? Like, Brendon."

"Yes, how about shouting it next time," he rolled his eyes. "But he doesn't like me."

“I think he does, man,” I nodded. “Ask him.”

"I'm not asking him," he growled as he looked over to me, then stopped and stared at my brother and his friend. "Shit, shit, double shit."

"This is great, Eli looks pissed," I mumbled.

“Doesn’t she always?” Jack half laughed.

"Well," I shrugged helplessly as Reegan stood in front of me. "What now you big gorilla?"

"You'll see," was all he said.

“Dude, just tell me,” I insisted as he picked me up roughly. "Reegan! Put me down!"

"Reegan put her the fuck down!" Jack shouted as Reegan began to walk towards the parking lot.

“Nah,” Reegan shook his head.

"Where the hell are you taking me?" I shouted as I punched his arm, while all his friends laughed. "Reegan, please put me down."

"Have a look," Reegan sat me down roughly.

"My car!" I shrieked.

"I sure do love that new finish, what color is that?" Reegan's friend, James asked leaning into my ear. "Bubble gum pink and aqua blue?"

"You—you killed my car."

“That I did, sis,” he patted my back. ”That I did.”

"Why?" I whispered turning to him. "Why did you do this to me Reegan? I never did anything to your fucking car, you stupid son of a bitch!"

Jack caught me before I could kill him.

“Fuck you Ree!” I screamed. "Fuck you!"

"No babe," he shook his head. "Next time, don't fuck with me."

"I'm you're fucking sister, the only one you got and you choose to beat me down every chance you've got Reegan, but guess what. I'm fucking tired of it, get ready for misery you son of a bitch," I snapped as I pulled away from Jack and walked towards the school doors.
♠ ♠ ♠
I need comments!

Image