Misery Business

Keep it simple

"What are you gonna do?" Kevin asked softly.

"I'm going to get even," I growled as I walked through the doors that Brendon was holding open silently.

“What kind exactly?"

"Revenge, I don't know what exactly, but—" I paused and smirked. "Get Tyler."

"What did I do now Keegan?" Tyler whined as Jack pushed in him to the empty classroom me and the guys were in.

"I need help to get my brother back, and I hear you slept with his girlfriend, you've seen the other side," I smiled. "I want you to sleep with her again but tape it."

"Why?"

"Because my brother loves her, he needs to know one don't fuck with me and two that his girlfriend is a slut," I grinned.

“But she’s all STDed now!” he whined.

"It didn't stop you Thursday now did it Tyler?" I growled as I walked closer. "If you do this, I swear I'll—"

"You'll what?"

"I don't know now, but something for you like, I'll give you a ride to school for the rest of the times we're in this hellhole."

“But-“

“But nothing!” I barked.

"God I love how bitchy you are," Tyler looked me up and down. "And demanding, it’s a real turn on."

“Your sick.”

"No, just a man," he leaned back on the table and sighed. "I'll do it, but I want you to be my personal maid for a week."

"You're out of you're STD infested women ever-loving mind!"

“Okay,” He shrugged. “You can find someone else that’ll sleep with that slut."

"You're impeccable," I grunted as I looked over at Jack, then back to Tyler. "Fine, but I draw the line on some things."

"We can come to an agreement," he shrugged. “But later. So where is the whore?”

"I don't know, but tonight there is a party at Gus' house," Gus being my brother's best friend. "She'll be there."

"I'll get there bright and early," Tyler smiled. "So, video camera or recorder?"

“Video camera,” I nodded.

"Alright, see you there girlie," he saluted me and walked out with a chuckle.

"We're good," I looked at the others, Kevin was grinning, Brendon was biting his lip to keep from laughing and Jack was staring straight at me.

“Your insane,” Jack stated.

"But you love it," I grinned as he suddenly smirked.

"Of course."

"Woo!"

"Do you see Tyler?" I questioned as Jack held my hand, guiding us through the crowd. "I didn't even see his car."

"I don't see him," Jack mumbled as we reached the kitchen, he grabbed my hips and lifted me on the counter. "Now do you see him?

“No,” I shook my head and sighed heavily.

"Think he could be upstairs doing you're bidding?" Brendon walked through the crowd and leaned against my right thigh.

"Good point, Kevin go look for me please."

“Why me?” He whined.

“Because I asked,” I stated and smiled down at him.

"Yeah, but just because I love you," he pointed at me before he walked off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Come on please, comment some.