Misery Business

Ur so gay!

“I did this for you,” He sat behind me and pulled me on his lap. “So you need to do something for me.”

"What do I have to do Tyler," I whined as I laid my head on his shoulder. "It better not be nasty."

"Oh, of course not," he smirked as he whispered in my ear. “Just hang out with me tonight. We don’t have to do anything.”

"You touch me Tyler, and I'll kill you slowly, starting with sensitive areas," I explained as he kissed my head.

"Fine, just be there."

“Okay,” I sighed heavily.

"I'll see you then," he stood up and walked to the door before he turned around. "I'm going home to take a very long shower, if I don't answer the door just walk in."

"Is you're mom home?"

"Yeah, she's be sleeping though, she had surgery last week remember? So she's taking the pain meds."

"Great," I sighed heavily and turned away.

"Don't worry goof, I'm not going to steal you and hide you in the closet forever, I just want your company," Tyler smiled as he pulled me closer. "Want to go play Mario Party Cart or whatever its called?"

"Why the hell not…"

"You seem reluctant," he mumbled with a grin. "I'll call Jack and tell him I won't hurt you if it makes you feel any better."

"I just know you, and what you do with woman when your alone with them."

"I'm not always like that!" He gasped playfully and held his hand over his mouth.

"Sure, I'll believe that when I believe Kevin isn't bisexual," I snorted as I looked away.

"Shit," his eyes went wide. "Kevin's bi? Since fucking when?"

"Since he made out with another dude."

"Who the hell did he make out with?" he circled me with wide eyes. "Who the fuck would make out with Kevin?"

"Er," I said slowly as I watched him sit down across from me. "Brendon."

"What?!" He missed the seat and fell to the ground.

"You honestly need to stick around more and stop hunting girls so much. You miss a shit load and most of that load is kind of amusing and slightly disturbing," I shrugged.

"Oh," he said softly as he looked away. "I'd never had thought."

"Oh, don't get all sad and emotional," I huffed.

"I'm not emotional, you moron I'm in shock, where I don't know what emotion," he sighed heavily.

"Could it be jealousy?" I teased.

"No asshole."

"Are you sure?" I smirked slyly. "I mean, I wouldn't be suprised if you were gay, too!"

"Sorry to disappoint, Keeg, but honey I love women. I love them so much that I actually have two girlfriends right now," he smirked.

"That just means your covering," I smirked back.

"I-Uh…"

"Oh!" I shouted and pointed at him, while standing up. "Your gay too!"

"I'm not gay!" he shouted as he stood up along with me. "I like women and their—"

"Don't!"

"I like women!" He shrieked.

"Alright!" I shouted back to him while holding my hands up. "I believe you!"

"What in the hell is wrong with you guys," Tyler's older and much hotter brother, Josh stood at the stairs with wide eyes.

"Oh hi Josh," I grinned and waved. "Just asking about your brothers sexuality."

"Gay."

"I told you," I smirked as Tyler's mouth dropped open and he bent down and picked up his shoe and chucked it at Josh's head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Josh- Image

Image