Misery Business

Black Cat

"Aw, you're depriving the young man, give him some," he thrust his pelvis forward and grunted, making both Tyler and I to whine and walk away. "Hey, where ya going?"

"I just told you!"

"Oh," he said slowly. "Right, can I come?"

"If your going too ogle over Jack's mom, no."

"But she's hot!"

"No she's not, Josh for Christ Sakes the woman has wrinkles and she's Jack's mom, show some respect dude," I sighed.

"Whatever," He mumbled.

"No I will not whatever," I rolled my eyes and pushed his arm. "Just come on dude before I break your leg."

"Like you could," he rolled his eyes and scoffed, then jumped into my drivers seat. "Shot gun."

"Bitch!"

"Now Tyler be nice, he did call it before you," I nodded my head as I sighed and started the car.

"But still, I'm better friends with you than him!" he shouted then whined.

"I don't care."

"You hate me!" He whined.

"I don't hate you, you friggin moron, I love you muchly but seriously, he called it."

"Dibs wins the gives," Josh smirked as Tyler glared at him.

"You hate me, too!"

"No I don't hate you," Josh sighed rather heavily as he patted the door, his hand hanging out the window. "Get in the fucking car."

"Fine," He pouted and threw himself in.

"Be a girl," Josh rolled his eyes and huffed then grinned innocently at me. "No offense."

"A lot taken."

"Oh well."

"You're an ass, I don't even know why I pay you any attention," I growled as I looked away towards the road.

"Because you secretly love me."

"Oh shit!" I gasped. "You found me out!"

"I fucking knew it!" Josh pointed at me accusingly while looking in the back seat at Tyler with his eyes widened in shock. "I told you, you stupid son of a bitch!"

"Listen moron," Tyler stated while clearing his throat as he sat up in his seat and leaned against the back of mine. "She's being a smart-ass, its her best feature."

"Are you sure?" Josh asked slowly.

"And what's that suppose to mean?" both Tyler and I shouted as I turned down Jack's street.

"That you have better features than just being smart-ass, don't shoot me. Jesus you guys are hostile today," he sighed.

"Yes," I nodded, Tyler laughing. "Yes we are."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but Montana's laptop has been broken and I didn't want to post without writing with her.

Comments appreciated.

Image