Misery Business

All These Things That I've Done

"Is there a reason for that, may I ask because you're fucking mental," Josh sighed.

"Its fun."

"Fun, you call mentally psycho fun?" Tyler asked.

"Yes," I nodded.

"Wow, my God you are crazy. As soon as we stop I'm leaving the crazy farm car," Josh sighed until I locked the doors with my automatic lock. "Dude, not funny."

"Dude, can you say Kidnap!" I laughed as Tyler evilly laughed and made weird hand movements.

"Help! Help!" He banged against the windows and cried. "Help me!"

"Duct tape him," I grumbled as Tyler jumped in the front and began to pull Josh back. "Don't break his neck, idiot."

"If I do, oh well," He shrugged and hit Josh on the head.

"Tyler!" I shouted as I reached over and smacked his head. "No killing your brother!"

"Aw, you take the fun out of everything," he mumbled as he crawled back in the back.

"Yes," I nodded. "Cause I hate you."

"You don't hate me," he whispered in shock. "Right?"

"Nope."

"Wait," He thought for a moment. "So you do hate me?"

"Actually," I mumbled slowly. "I love you muchly, just stop being an idiot."

"Well I love you muchly, too."

"Aw, now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside!" I squeaked as I turned around and smiled at Tyler then turned back around so I could pull into Jack's driveway. "We're here, don't be idiots."

"Don't be idiots," Josh snorted and shook his head. "Fuck that."

"Please guys?" I whined as Josh walked up to the front door.

"Don't knock you moron, their out back as always," I rolled my eyes as Josh looked over at me and shook his head.

"Fine, fine," He mumbled. "Don't be mean."

"I can be mean when your so stupid," I grumbled as I walked to the back gate.

"That is so mean, that's my brother, Keegan!" Tyler shouted as he ran after me. "That was awesome!"

"Cause I'm awesome," I stated nonchalantly.

"But of course, instead of Jack having you. Can I?" Tyler smirked as he walked with us through the gate.

"No, I'm partially fond of Jack having me," I shrugged.

"And I'm fond of me having you, too," Jack whispered in my ear from behind me.

"Holy shit."

"Did I scare you?" Jack laughed as he slid his arms around my waist.

"Yes, you asshole. I didn't expect you to just pop up behind me," my hand went over my chest as I tried to regulate my heartbeat. "God, you're an asshole."

"I love you," he whispered as I stayed silent. "Babe?"

"Keegan!" Brendon and Kevin shouted as they ran from around the pool. "Party time!"

"Babe?" Jack whispered as Brendon pulled me away.

"I'll be right back!" I shouted as Brendon picked me up over his shoulder and began to run. "Run faster…"

"I'm going as fast as I can!"

"I believe you should go faster, or else I will have to say I love you back," I growled.

"Well," He mumbled. "What's wrong with that?"

"We've been dating two days, two. I don't know if I love him more than just a friend," I sighed. "I do love him as a friend though, that's permanent."

"Then tell him that!"

"It's not that easy..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Let's comment shall we, or no more chapters?

Image

By the way, have I shown you what Josh looks like? I can't remember.