Misery Business

Lipstick lullaby's

"Go!" Frank knocked me inside, stumbling to the office.

"Ow Frank," I grumbled as I rubbed my side which he collided with.

"What's going on?" the office manager asked, old and grey Mrs. Reigns.

"Ah nothing, just a mountain lions in the school because you baboons leave the damn doors wide open!" Brendon shouted.

"What?!" The secretary nearly pushed the computer off her desk.

"Just as he said," I whimpered.

"Is anyone hurt?" she asked as she dialed 9-11.

"I think Frank broke my rib, but other than that we're good."

"I didn't break your rib," Frank turned to me and raised one eyebrow; I looked up at him and nodded.

"Let me check," Jack literally bumped Frank out of the way and stood beside me, while pulling my shirt up to check my ribs.

"Jack!" I scolded.

"Don't Jack me, I was checking your rib," he prodded each one.

"That's a lie."

"Sure it was," he rolled his eyes and kept looking at my ribs. "None's broken."

"Yeah, yeah," I pulled my shirt down and slapped Jack's arm.

"I've called the police department, they are sending help," the secretary said as she walked out of the principle's office with Mr. Mangels.

"I'll be warning everyone," he went to the loudspeaker and turned it on.

Brendon grinned and ran to the microphone.

"Run! Run for your lives! There's a mountain lion!" He shrieked, everyone hearing his voice echo through the halls.

"Detention," Mr. Mangels pointed to Brendon and then turned the speaker back on. "No need to panic, unlike Mr. Michaels' theory, you should stay calm."

"Pa-" Brendon started as I slapped my hand over his mouth.

"He's fine," I nodded and slowly pushed Brendon behind me to Kevin. "Anyway, tell them to stay in their classrooms."

"Will do," The principal nodded and Jack pulled me into a hug.

"Are you okay?" He whispered.

"Yeah," I whispered as I leaned my head on his shoulder. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," he assured me and kissed my cheek, "I love you..."

"Jack, I-"

"The police are here!" One of the secretaries screeched.

"Great," I whispered and let Jack's arms rest over my stomach and hips. "Then we can get a day off."

"Yep," Kevin chuckled.

"So what are we gonna do?" Brendon asked excitedly.

"Party at my house?" Kevin smirked as he raised his hand, asking for votes I'm sure.

"Awesome!"

"Party with achohol?"

"Hell yeah, I-" Kevin stopped when he realized that the principal asked the question.

"Continue..."

"I'd rather not," Kevin mumbled lowly as he shook his head softly.

"No party then?"

"Nope," Kevin said as the principle nodded and walked off, leaving Kevin to turn to Brendon and whispered. "But now you are."

"Gotcha."

"Guys..." I shook my head. "Dont you think the principal is gonna be a little suspicoius?"

"Nope."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd like comments! And Banners!

My awesome Banner, since no one else will make me one.