Misery Business

Coming and going, staying and leaving.

"Stop!" I shrieked. "Fuck off!"

I ran then, from the house, from my boyfriend, from the person I just figured out, I love. Forever.

Please, please call me back.

Chick, call me when you get this.

Why the hell aren't you picking up? I've called five times!

Keeg, I love you dearly but if you don't call me back I'm going to stretch that love and kick your ass!

Keegan…I know you don't want me to call you, talk to you or whatever but I'm worried about you.

As my right as a brother, I demand you get your redheaded ass back here now!

Kevin, Brendon, Josh, Tyler, Jack and Reegan.

I ran away, two weeks its been. Still no word from me, mainly because I didn't want to talk or think or move from outside the room I laid in, away from my world I made that only had me and the more loving Jack in it.

Keegan, please...

I won't pick up the phone.

Keegan, I'm sorry.

Hmmm, that wasn't Reegan.

Please come home, we're worried.

Now that was.

I decided after a few more phone calls that I would walk down the highway, five miles then down the main street three miles to the nearest diner, then after refilling my energy I would walk the remaining ten miles home.

Or I could always just get a cab.

Yeah, the cab might work.

Keeg! I miss you!

Brendon.

I'm about one minute from hunting your ass down, Keegan.

Kevin. Sigh.

Keegan, you're worrying me kid.

Jack's mom?

Keeg, please...

Was that... The principal?

I'm really beginning to wonder if you were just a figment of my imagination all these years.

Mrs. Yels, my history teacher.

What…the…hell?

I think its time to leave.

Keegan, please pick up...

...Jack...

"This is getting tiresome," I whispered to no one as I stood up and walked out of the hotel room door.

I can't believe he had the nerve to call me. After what he did. How he hurt me...

Please, just call Reegan if anyone.

"I'm coming home, guys stop calling."

Fuck, wait, they can't hear me.

So instead of calling them all back, talking through the details, I figured changing my messaging machine saying would be better, much better.

"Guys," I started off. "I'm fine; I'm on my way home. Things have been hard for me that's why I've been gone, I've been thinking things through so don't worry, I'm coming home."
♠ ♠ ♠
Banner

Rate, message and Banners are great.