Misery Business

Welcome back, Jack.

Not but a minute later, I got a screaming message.

Oh thank god! Your coming home!

Brendon.

And not ten minutes later, I got this.

I'll see you then.

Jack.Maybe I should rethink it.

I don't want to see him...

No, I'm not going home.

So, I changed my message again, "Change of plans, I can't face you Jack. I'm not coming home, you hurt me to much."

Three minutes passed,

Don't worry about dickhead, I'll kick his ass if he comes within a mile of you.

Reegan.

"Um, maybe I'll come home, god..." I shook my head.

Stupid emotions.

I missed my friends, my brother mostly even though I haven't always been close to him. I needed them, I needed my family. Sadly, Jack was apart of it, but I could do without him for now. I think.

"Reegan?" I whispered into the receiver. "I'm coming home…"

"Really?" His voice cheered up.

"Yes," I said softly. "Don't tell Jack please, I miss you."

"I miss you so much; mom is freaking the fuck out Keeg. And I've been worried as hell, I thought you died."

"Me? Die?" I laughed. "No way!"

"Just get home, please."

"I'm on my way."

---

"So where were you?" Reegan asked as I sat in the middle of a large circle which consist of basically all my friends, plus their girlfriends they got while I was gone…weird but I'm proud.

"Next county over in a motel," I shrugged.

"Why did you have to leave us?" Brendon asked, the whole while his girlfriend, Montana held tightly to his figure.

"Because I thought it would be better, you guys would have seen me crying for two straight weeks, I didn't think it would be fair to you," I looked at each boy I loved dearly.

"We would have been here for you though," Kevin mumbled with his girlfriend, Kayci sitting beside him on the couch.

"I know," I sighed as I looked over at Josh, who got a girlfriend which I'm not so sure how he did with his perverted self, but her name was Rachel I think. And then Tyler, who had a girlfriend to named Kassie and Reegan had a 'dear friend' named Sam.

"In any case," Brendon smiled at me. "We're glad your back. We really missed you."

"Thanks," I looked at Brendon and smiled. "I missed you too, goof."

"Aw, I missed that."

"Of course you did," I grinned. "I'm glad to be back."

"Of course, you'd miss us. You missed us!" Reegan smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"You're killing me with your arms Reeg."

"Too bad," He laughed and sqeezed me tighter.

"Reegan," I whined as I clawed at his arms, trying to injure him just so he could let go of the chokehold he had on me. "Can't…breathe."

"Let her go."

"Oh my god," I whispered. "Jack?"

"Yeah," he whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, comments would be lovely.

C-Banner-Hurr