Misery Business

Manlier than you.

“Nowhere.”

]"Nowhere is awful close isn't it Brendon?" I questioned turning around and kicking my foot back, it collided with something hard.

"Fuck," Kevin whined as he crawled out from under the biology table. "Why do you hurt me so much?"

"Because baby, love hurts."

“Then I don’t love you anymore,” He grunted as I turned around and frowned.

“You don’t love me?” I whimpered.

"Aw!" Jack shouted as he threw his arms around my shoulders and bear hugged me backwards. "I'll love you Keegan, you're mean Kevin Flanders, mean!"

“I didn’t mean it!” Kevin whined and hugged my front. “I love you, Keeg!”

"Uh huh," I sighed and looked away, hugging Jack's arms to my chest; I sniffed and wiped under my eye as I laid my head on Jack's shoulder. "Men are so mean."

"Aw," Kevin whined. "I'm sorry."

“Whatever,” I mumbled, making him grunt.

"Meanass," he grumbled as he kissed my cheek, I laughed and wiped my cheek as I sat down beside Jack and Kevin took his seat with Brendon behind us. "Hey Keeg, did you hear about Tyler?"

"Got caught with a girl," I chuckled.

“Yep,” he nodded. “How awesome is that?”

“So very!” I grinned widely.

"And tell me, how long has that boy needed to be laid?" Jack laughed lightly as he opened his book. "For the longest time."

"At least three years or more," I sighed shaking my head. "Who was the girl?"

"I don't remember," Brendon mumbled looking over at Kevin, who shrugged and looked at Jack, who grinned. "Well who?"

“No one,” He looked away.

“Tell me or die!”

"You'll kill Tyler when you see him, or the girl," he said slowly as he cast a sideways glance over towards me. "Fine, Cornelia."

"Eli?" I said wide eyed, Eli was my brother's whore girlfriend. "No fucking way."

“Yeah, fucking way,” he nodded.

“Well, shit,” I smirked. “Why’d I have a gut feeling it was her? Oh that’s right, she’s a whore!”

"I can't believe he went that low," Brendon looked down at his desk shaking his heads. "There is a certain point where guys have got to say I'll pass, I mean damn."

"She's a breeding ground for HIV."

“Hundred bucks says she has it,” Kevin chuckled.

"Fork it over Flanders, I asked her last week and she said she didn't," I held my hand out, which caused the guys to start laughing.

"I love you," Jack laughed as he hugged my side. "I knew there was a reason we kept her in our gang."

“I thought it was just because she was hot?” Brendon kissed my cheek.

"Wow you guys are amazing," I rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms. "I'm not hot, although my hair is kind of, flamey."

"True," Jack said shrugging; I gapped at him as I reached over and slapped his arm.

"You're supposed to disagree!"

“I’m sorry!” He held his hands over his head. “I didn’t know!”

"You didn't know?" I rolled my eyes in a mocking way as I laid my head on the desk. "Males, so idiotic."

"Males," Kevin mocked. "You're only friends."

“Oh shit, your right,” I glared at him, making him whimper.

“You scare me.”

"Of course I do, I'm manlier than you," I rolled my eyes as I leaned back in my chair. "So, what did you do to my brother's car?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I need comments!

Image