Misery Business

I've got a secret, don't tell, a dirty little secr

“Um, truth.”

"Is it true that you used to have a crush on Brendon?" he grinned lightly as I blushed. "Aw…"

"Actually, I used to but we were like, eleven and that's when I needed glasses."

“Hah-Wait, hey!”

I looked at Jack and grinned as he fell off his pallet laughing hysterically, his face was red and his eyes were shut with tears falling down his cheeks from laughing so hard. "Was it that funny?" I questioned dumbly.

"Well considering idiot over here is gasping for air," Brendon huffed. "I think so."

“Weirdo.”

"No idiot," Brendon corrected me, then laughed. "It was kind of funny."

"Yeah," I laughed. "Brendon, truth or dare?"

“Erm, dare.”

“Kiss Kevin.”

“Oh,” They looked at each other as their lips crashed.

“Dude…” My eyes widened as I bit my lip, "You realize I could have just said run around the tent naked as the double dare if you didn't want that, right?"

"No," Kevin pulled away, spit and wiped his mouth. "Ew."

“I-I-Uhhh,” Brendon looked around frantically and pulled Kevin into another kiss.

“Dude!” I shrieked.

"Stop kissing!" Jack shouted as he covered my eyes and his own probably. "I'm blind!"

"Have they stopped?" I whispered, slightly scared. "Jack?"

"I don't know," he mumbled and lifted our hands, I screamed at the same time he did seeing them still, kissing. "Guys!"

“Oh-My-God,” I said in between short, scared breaths. “They’re not stopping!”

"My best friends are gay!" Jack nearly screamed as he looked at me. "Tell me you aren't gay."

"I have a confession," I held my hand up to the sky with a sigh. "I….like guys."

"Oh thank God!"

“Yes, yes,” I nodded and watched Kevin and Brendon make out. “I’m not gay.”

"I'm so glad, because I would have been questioning my own sexuality since everyone else is, apparently," he glanced over and then back with a sour look. "Ew."

"I'm feeling slightly awkward, let's get out of here please," I mumbled as he stood and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the tent.

“That was… Did… Did that just happen?” Jack whispered.

"Yes it happened my love," I said dramatically as I held his hand. "Our best friends went queer."

"My God," he said slowly as he looked over at me. "Did you see this coming because I sure as hell didn't."

“I don’t think anyone saw it coming,” I mumbled.

"I really don't like truth or dare now," he grumbled as he looked over at me. "What about you?"

"Not so much."

"This never leaves the tent."

The tent opened and the boys crawled out, stood opposite of us and looked around awkwardly, "How about we say we never seen that?" Kevin mumbled lowly.

"I'm good with that," I nodded frantically.

"Good," Kevin shook his head slowly. "That was insane."

"Mhm," Jack and I mumbled awkwardly. "Yeah…"

"Maybe we should pretend that never happened," Brendon mumbled under his breath.

"You didn't like it?" Kevin turned to him and frowned.

"What?" Brendon looked from him to me and blushed. "We're so not going gay so shut the hell up Kevin."
♠ ♠ ♠
I say comment, you say I did!

Image