Misery Business

Clap you're hands everybody, if you got what it ta

"I'm bi, idiot," Kevin rolled his eyes. "I'm allowed to go gay at times."

"Wow," I looked down and clamped my hands together. "This is getting awkward again."

"Uh," Jack leaned down and giggled Brendon's got a boner quietly.

“Dude, shut up!” Brendon smacked Jack’s shoulders and began blushing furiously.

"I'm so leaving," I held my hand up as I walked away fast towards the hill.

"Don't leave me with the newly gay couple!" Jack shouted as he ran after me full speed.

“Fuck, this is a nightmare,” I grabbed the sides of my head and shook it furiously.

"Yeah," Jack laughed as he walked with me towards the parking lot, I giggled as he pulled me into his side and blew into my neck.

"Jack stop that tickles."

“Then that makes me want to do it more,” He mumbled and kissed my ear.

"Jack," I screamed/giggled and started running towards the parking lot, near my car.

"Oh no you don't!"

“Jack, I swear to God-“ I grunted as he tackled me to the ground.

"Say Jack you are the best and I'll let you go," he smiled as he pulled me to him and flipped me over. "Say it."

“Fuck you,” I chuckled and spit in his face.

"You are so dead," he narrowed his eyes as he raised one hand and wiped his chin. "You're dead."

"But you love me," I whimpered.

“Yeah, I do,” he sighed defeated and pulled his lips to mine.

That was a complete shock, one minute he's pissed and the next he's happily kissing my brains out, which trust me. The boy can kiss. "And they get onto us for kissing."

I pulled away with a little bit of shock, "You're a guy Kevin," I mumbled.

“True,” he shrugged. “Still.”

"Uh," I said slowly. "I don't know, but when I find out I'll get back to you on that."

"Sounds good to me," he mumbled walking away with Brendon. "So, who's up for pizza?"

“Not me,” I groaned. “You two upset my stomach.”

"Alright, we'll go then," Brendon glared as he and Kevin walked away, trying to act as manly as they could.

“Five bucks says they’ll be boyfriends by tomorrow,” I chuckled lowly.

Jack held his hand up and slapped mine, taking the bet. "I bet its like maybe a experimental thing."

"Mind getting off me?"

“Well,” He took a deep breath. “No.”

"And why is that Mr. Jackson?" he hated his real name. "Really? Get off."

"I don't want too," he smirked.

“Please?” I pouted.

“No,” He pecked my bottom lip and chuckled.

I sighed and huffed as I poked between his eyes, "Let me up and I'll let you live."

"I'll outrun you babe," he kissed my bottom lip again. "Keep trying to bribe me, its fun."

“Please get off?”

“No.”

"Then what? Are we going to sit here all day?" I asked sarcastically, probably that wouldn't work but hey? I had to try something.

"If I must."

Me and my big ass mouth.

“C’mon!” I whined.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! Geez! Haha!

Image