Misery Business

Crazy bitch

"Nope, I like where we're at," he smiled again as he leaned down slightly. "Have you ever wanted to be more than just friends with someone, Keeg?"

Awkward…

"Why?"

“Because I have,” He shrugged. “And I was wondering if you had the same feelings for me.”

"You want me, Jack?" I questioned looking up at him, he nodded slowly with a smile. "For how long?"

"A while," he said softly. "I just realized it when Greg kissed you."

“Oh, Jack,” I whispered and pecked his lips.

"Does that mean you like me too?" he questioned kissing my lips again, I nodded with a giggle as he let go of my arms and grabbed the back of my head, pulling me closer. "Thank God."

"Jack," I whispered. "Why didn't you ever tell me you had feelings for me before Greg."

"You're brother apparently knew before I did, he said I'd never get you."

“And now you know never to listen to my brother.”

"Mhm," he nodded as he pulled me back into another kiss. "How about we get revenge on him?"

"Like how?" I kissed his lips softly.

“I dunno,” he shrugged and rubbed my sides.

"Well that's no help Jack," I giggled as he kissed my neck softly. "How about we think while walking, you have me on the pavement."

“Well,” He sighed heavily. “The only thing I can think of is…”

“What?” I asked reluctantly.

“Sex.”

"Sex for what? To piss my brother off?" I asked wide eyed.

“Well, pleasure, too.”

"Jack!" I slapped his arm. "No you moron."

"Aw, killjoy," he mumbled as he stood up. "Come on."

“To where?”

“Wherever life takes us,” He smirked.

"You are so deep," I mocked shock as he helped me up, he chuckled and leaned down. "Aw I get a piggy back even after my sarcasm?"

“Of course,” he chuckled as I leaped onto his back, grinning.

"What's this mean Jack?" I questioned playing with his hair. "With us, what does it mean?"

"It means we're together I hope."

“Sounds good to me,” I kissed the top of his head.

“What about Greg?”

"What about him? We're just friends Jack, I never wanted anything more," I kissed his cheek. "I want it with you."

“It?” He raised his eye brows.

"Uh," I said looking away. "Did I say it? I meant us to be together."

"You were meaning love, weren't you?"

“I might have been.”

"Well," he smiled lightly as he grabbed my hand. "Anything is possible you know."

"Even for us?"

“I think so,” He nodded slowly.

"Camp fire songs!" Jack, Kevin and Brendon shouted as they ran around the camp fire, Brendon being the idiot nearly fell, but Jack caught him and threw him on the ground.

"God Brendon! You were nearly toasted, literally!" I shouted.
♠ ♠ ♠
We need COMMENTS!

Image