Hardest Part of This Is Leaving You

Maturity is over rated

So as the day went by, Amy finished unpacking her things and went back downstares to join the guys...and Rebecca. Amy found a spot on the couch while everyone was in the kitchen doing something, because they would not let her in. Then just them Rebecca came running out and jumping on Amy's lap.

"What are you intentions with my brother?"

"What?" She asked dumbfounded by the question.

"I know you like my brother."

"As a friend. What made you think otherwise?"

"The way you look at him."

"Ummm..." Just then Gerard came out of the kitchen.

"Goddamn it Rebecca...your 18 for god's sakes. Be more mature."

Rebecca jumped off Amy's lap and went up to her brother.

"You shut up...god. So what if im a little immature...your just as bad."

"Am not!" Gerard yelled like a little baby. "Amy am I immauture?"

"Ummm...no...why I think your the most matture person ive ever met." She laughed as Gerard had a pleased look on his face then looked back as his sister.

"See I told yah." He laughed as Becca ran out of the room. So Gerard plopped down next to Amy. "So what did she bug you about?"

"Acually nothing." Amy said pushing her hair away from her eyes. Making Gerard melt inside.

"Thats a shocker." They both laughed untill Frank came running into the living room crashing into Gerard. Making Gerard fall on Amy. And There faces less then a centemeter apart. Gerard fought with all his mental streanth not to kiss her.

"Lets all play hide and seek!" Frank said jumping off them.

"Ummm...sure." Gerard answered back lifting himself of of Amy and smiling.

"Is everyone else playing?" Amy asked getting up from the couch to walk next to Frank.

"Yep..." Frank pauses. "Bob is counting first."

"Okay." Gerard said walking out of the room into the kitchen. Then Bob yelled:

"Ready?!"

"Yes!!!" Frank and Amy yelled running into the kitchen to join the others.

"Okay..." Bob began. "Is everyone ready?" Everyone nodded in agreement. "Okay...im going to count to 100 and then I'll try to find you. Now when I do everyone meets in the living room. Ready... 1...2...3." At that momment everyone ran out of the kitchen trying to find a place to hide.

"Amy!" Gerard whispered running up to her.

"What?" She whispered back.

"I'll show you my hidding spot where I know no one will find you."

"Where?"

"I'll show you." He said grabbing her hand and leading her to the basement. Where there was a board on the celling which had just enough room for someone to hide.

"Up there?" She asked questionly.

"Yeh...hurry!" He said lifting her up so she could squrm into there. "Are you alright."

"Yeh, but where are you going to hide?"

"I'll find somewhere." Just then Bob yelled:

"99... 100 ready or not here I come!" As he made it down the stares to the basement to where Gerard and Amy was. Bob almost instantly found Gerard. Amy hurd Bob and Gerard walk upsaires and shift her weight on the otherside of her body. About 10 minutes past before Bob yelled. "Okay fuckers...everyone who is still hiding come out." So before she could jump out of the riser she felt someone grab her arm and pull her out. The next thing she knew she was being held bridal style by Gerard.

"Have fun up there?" He asked punning her down.

"Yeh...bodys a little numb. But yeh I had fun." She laughed as they both made there way up the stares into the kitchen. Everyone was there exept for Mikey and Rebecca. So everyone went on a house serch for them. They only place they forgot to look was the closet in the hallway. Well they were there but doing something which was quite shocking.