Hardest Part of This Is Leaving You

You never fell in love

What they found was quite shocking. Mikey and Rebecca. Everyone just stared in awww and wonder. Amy on the other hand backed away from it all and hid behind Gerard. No one said anything untill finally someone spoke up.

"What the hell!" Frank said while laughing. They finally toor apart from eachother. They took one quick glace at the croud then at eachother and screamed and whiped off there mouth.

"I gotta go bathroom!!!" Mikey said running and slamming the door. Then everyone looked at Rebecca.

"What I thought it was Frank!" She said pointing to him.

"How the hell can you think Mikeys Frank? Froto is way shorter then Mikey." Gerard said laughing as 'Froto' stuck out his toung.

"It was dark how the hell could I see who the fuck it was?" She said sitting down crossing her arms.

"I dont know...all I thought was Waycest." Frank chimed in.

"What the hell is a waycest?" Amy said clueless to the meaning.

"Do you know what a incest is?" Bob asked from behind her.

"Yeh..."

"And there last name is Way so we put those two togeather and you get Waycest."

"Oh...well...ummmm..." Amy laughed.

"Yeh...Frank created that name a while ago." Gerard pointed out.

"Only Frank." Ray shook his head as Frank poked his friends afro. "Hey! Dont touch this mans fro 'foo."

"Wow...Rays from the 70's cool!!!!!!!" Frank said as Ray pushed him off the car he was sitting down. Then He plopped in franks spot.

"Wow...thanks Frank you kept the seat warm for me." Ray smiled as Frank sat on his lap.

"Oh squishie seat." So Finally the fighting was done. Untill they all had to deside on a pizza topping. Frank wanted vegie lovered hence the fact that hes a vegatarian. Gerard wanted Pepperoni. Ray wanted Sausage. Bob wanted Pepperoni and sausage. And Amy didnt care. So they all fought for a good 20 minutes untill they all desided on: a mix off everything. Just as they were about to order the pizza the phone rang.

"Gerard!!!!!!" Mikey yelled.

"What the hell do you want?"

"Sammie."

Gerard stoodup and ran to the phone. He looked like a little puppy. He grabbed the phone from his brothers hands and sat down in the kitchen.

"Hey baby." Gerard said all cheerfull. Then he hurd a moan comming from the otherside.

"Hey." She tried to coverup the whisper in the background. "I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I think you should see other people." She said with a giggle.

"Wha-why? I thought..." His voice began to crack.

"Well...ive been cheating on you. There simple and down to the point."

"Whi-whi-whi-with...who?" He whispered as he hurd someone walk into the room.

"Its none of your buisness and why? Its because your to goddamn depressed all the time. And your always around your creepy bandmates and to top it off...hes better in bed. So goodbye." She said hanging up the phone. Then Gerard did the same. And to his surprize the person who walked into the kitchen was Amy. She looked at him. His waterstained cheeks.

"Gerard? Are you okay?" She asked walking next to him and putting her hand on his shoulder.

"Yeh...im fine." He said coldly and he stood up and pushed her hand away. He made his way through the living room and up the stares to his room where he locked the door. Amy made her way through the living room untill someone's voice stopped her.

"Amy where yah going?" Bob said from the couch.

"Going to see whats wrong with Gerard." Making her way upstares. Untill once again another voice stopped her.

"Just let him cool down im sure he'll come back down in a few." Mikey said turning the channel.

"No...I think there's something else thats bothering him. Mikey, he seems upset."

"He'll be fine."

"But did you look at him. Im just going to check up and maybe see if he can open up to me." She said making her way up the stares. She didnt know which one was Gerards but she figured it was the one with
Black Flag's music blaring from behind the door. "Gerard?" She knocked. But no answer. Inside Gerard sat on his bed a single razer blade.

"Gerard...Gerard...Gerard please open up the door. Please." Amy kept on trying to say over the guitars. But he hurd nothing. But thankfully that day she desided to wear her hair up and thankfully she had a bobby pin to hold back the loose hair from her bangs. She slowly picked the lock untill it finally opened. Then she walked inside and saw the razer blade to his wrist already bloody but thankfully not that bad. She ran up to his bed and tok the razer blade from his hand. He just looked at her. His eyes poofy and red. Cheeks covored with dryed up salt from the many tears he cryed. She had never seen him so helpless. Even thought she's only known him for about a month. Slowly she sat down on his bed. Gerard turned his head to Amy. "Gerard...please talk to me." She whispered as he broke down into tears again. She looked at his wrists spilling out crimson. So she ripped a part of her shirt and tied it arounnd his wrists and put pressure on it to help it stop. "Gerard please tell me whats wrong...maybe I can help."

"Sammie broke up with me. Because im depressed and I suck in bed."

"I bet her new man isnt any better." That atleast made him laugh. "But really Gerard she isnt worth your time. Your gonna meet a whole hell of a lot better girls then her thats for sure. Gerard you are so much better then her. And remember you have 6 people here that love you." He looked at her and said:

"Six?"

"Yeh...Mikey, Ray, Frank, Bob, Rebecca...and me." She took his hand. "Amd you can drowned your sorrows in pizza."

"I could use some right now." He smiled as they both waked of the room hand in hand.

They both waled down the hall hand-in-hand. Gerard thought.

'Shes really holding my hand!! Okay...I sound like teenie right now. Well...bright side to all this is now that im single I wont have to worry about cheating on Sammie. I wish I would have cheated on her...that bitch. I was damn great in bed. Wait...how the hell would I know if I was great in bed. Fuck.'

Just then they hurd a runble of thunder. It made Amy jump.

"Are you okay?" Gerard asked trying to supress his laughter.

"Yeh, just a little scared of them I guess."

"Your what...21 and your afraid of those?"

"Fuck off...when I was little we lived in Texes. And everyone thought it was just a sever thunderstorm. Then next thing I knew we had to run into the basement. Then I hurd this big train like noise over our house. And then my dad was gone."

"Oh...Im...sorry. I ususally have my foot in my mouth."

"No its okay. But what sucked was that our house was distroyed and the house next to us was fine."

"Ahh...man that really sucks. What catagory was it?"

"An F4." She said walking down the stares. Only when they both reached the bottom did they release hands. They both sat down next to eachother to watch pizza and a movie. As usuall Rebecca was trying to get Frank. And everyone watched in ammusement. The rain began to come down heaver. You looked out the window and saw the lightning flash then another loud crash of thunder. Gerard looked at her and said. "Dont worry as long as were here...as long as im here I wont ket anything or anyone hurt you."

"If it wasent for me you wouldent be here." She just looked at him with a smile.

"And thank you for that. Really."

"Its no problem." She said turning her head away back to the storm. Then they hurd a knock on the door.

"Pizza!!! I'll get it!!" Frank yelled in a despret attempt to get away from Rebecca. Sghe just sat there jaw open and arms folded around her chest.

"He...Dosent...Like...You." Bob said slowley.

"Not yet anyways..." She said as Frank enetered with the pizza. "Pizza!!!!"
Everyone made a mad rush to the pizza. By the time Any got there there was only on piece left. She laughed to herself as she took the slice and sat mack down where her spot was on the couch. She looked at Gerards plate. He hasd 3 slices. She shook her head and took a bite of the pissa. She welcomed in the delishiousness(sp) of the pepperoni slidding down her throte. She had enough of the hospital food. Then ot of the blue Frank yelled:

"Im the new cancer and ive never look better!!!"

"I think Frank has listened to Panic! At The Disco to many times." Gerard whispered.

"I think so to." Amy laughed. And that went on for the rest of the stormy night. Everyone said there goodnights and made there way to there rooms. Only Gerard and Amy were left in the hall way because there rooms were the very last rooms.

"Well...goodnight." Gerard said as he opened his door.

"Night." Amy smiled opening her door also. Then as she was about to walk in Gerard stopped her. as she turnned around he put her in a tight hug. He wanted to tell her how he felt right then but he didnt wanna ruen the beginnnings of a friendship.

"Thanks again." He said releasing her.

"Its no problem."

"Night." They both said at the same time as they walked into there own seperat room and shut the door behind them. Amy slid down her door because she was hapilly stunned by the hug.

'Im over reacting.He dosent like me. But I wish he would.' She thought picking herself up and went to bed. To have the first night with a peacefull dream and one with no worries.