Hardest Part of This Is Leaving You

The morning after the nightmare continues

Dream-
Gerard woke up to find something that he never thought he'd expect. Amy still being there. Rubbed his eyes to make sure it was real. But she was still there.

"What the hell?" He said poking her. Then turning her over. He screamed at what he saw. Her bloody body there...eyes frozen in a forever fear. Mouth slightly open in a silent scream. Then the corpse came awake.

"See what you did to me? You killed me! You could have saved me!!"

"Im sorry," He cryed. "If I could turn back time and switch your life for mine I would do it in a heart beat!"
-End Dream-

He woke up to someone shaking him. He shot up noticing it was still dark out. He turned to the person who was shaking him. Then he just began to cry. Not quiet tears. Heavy sobs that just tore out Amy's what was beating heart. She knew what the dream was about. She looked at the window and noticed the first hints of sunrise and then looked at the clock.

"Hafe in hour." She said in a whisper. That alome made Gerard snap his attention.

"No you cant leave. Not when I got you back. I need you. Please Amy, please you need to stay." He whispered through his tears. "Please."

"You know I cant but if it helps." She reached for a pen and paper on his nightstand and wrote:

Gerard,
I love you. Its not your falt. I was here...and you will know that.
Forever yours,
Amy

Just then Gerard began to get sleepy.

"Whats going on?" He asked laying back down eyes shutting.

"Its time for me to go. So They make you think you've been sleeping this whole time."

"But..." He said eyes fully shut now, still trying to fight off sleep. "Before you go can you do me one thing."

"Anything."

"Tell me that we'll meet again."

"We will meet again. I promise." She said as his breathing shallowed to a light sleep. Just then the hospital called. He shot up like he's been sleeping allnight.

"Hello?" He said in a grogy voice.

"Gerard Way?"

"Yes...and who is this?"

"This is Belleville hospital and we are very sorry to inform you but..."