Hardest Part of This Is Leaving You

Charity event

As everyone got ready for the event, Amy stood in the mirror thinking of what to do with her face and hair. So finally she settled for light curls. On her face she had only a little bit of eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and some clear lipgloss. Then she finally got on her dress. She took one look at her self before putting on her shoes. She grabbed her purse and made her way downstares. As she was just about to go down someones arm went across her waist.

“You look amazing.” A familiar voice whispered in her ear. She turned around to look at Gerard.

“You don’t look half bad yourself.” She smiled as she looked at his normal outfit. (think Helena outfit, fair, and makeup)

‘She looks so good. Gerard! Don’t think porno thoughts. Thing happy thoughts. Come on…you can do it…you can do it. You can…oh screw this! She looks hott! Okay, I said it. Now…I think im back to normal, maybe…”

“Um, Gerard.” Amy said waving her hand in front of his face to get his attention. “Are you okay?”

“Humm. Oh yeh, im fine.” He smiled. When she turned away he smacked his forhead. “Owww.” he said to himself as they both made there way downstares waiting for Frank to finish. Finally just as Frank came down the stares the limo showed up. Gerard sighed. He didn’t like the limo’s the shophers, or anything. He just wanted to be normal. But he shook off the feeling as he walked out the door fingers laced with Amy’s. After everyone was in the limo they were off to the event.