Hardest Part of This Is Leaving You

Welcome home

When Amy and Gerard finally reached his house amy couldent beleave that she was going to live with people who wouldent abuse her and treat her like shit. As they both stepped out of the car, Amy grabbed her suitcase with all her cloths, make-up, jewlery, Ipod, and laptop. Gerard walked her up to the door and unlocked it.

"After you." He said smiling and swong his hand in the direction of the inside and bowed making her laugh a little. "Yey! I got her to laugh."

"Yeh, you come to find I do that alot when im around people." She said walking into the houst to find Cascada-Everytime We Touch blaring on the sterio. When Gerard led her into the place with the noice they found Bob on the coffee table shaking his ass and dancing totally crazy.

"Put that away!!!" Gerard yelled smaking his friends arm.

"Oh hi Gerard and, hey Amy." Mikey said turning down the sterio.

"Hi...what the hell was Bob of all people doing on the coffee table and shaking his money maker?" Gerard asked laughing sitting down on the chair next to Amy who just stood there.

"Sit down." Frank said putting his feet ion the coffee table whick Bob was just dancing on.

"Ummm...I would but theres no place to sit." She sighed as she sat on the floor.

"Hey, as a member of this household I declare that you sit on my lap!" Gerard said looking at her.

"Ok." She said simpaly as she took a spot on Gee's lap. They all spent a good hafe in hour talking when they herd a knock on the door. It was one person they all least expected.

It turned out to be a simple little girl scout named Bonnie. Who may I add has been bugging that house for a long while now. She was about 5’6” with glasses that resembled Mickey’s but were red. In everyone’s opinion she was a little to old to be a girl scout. But as everyone figured already she was just pretending to be so she could get a glimpse of Gerard. But to her full surprise it wasn’t Ray who answered the door this time.

“Hi would you like to buy some girl scout-“ She got cut off by Bob slamming the door in her face., and walking away.

“Hahahahaha…loser.” Bob said loud enough so she could here.

“Cookies… awww fuck it.” She said walking down the stares. Then she yelled rather loud. Loud enough that the whole nieborhood (sp) could here. “One day…oh yes one day. I will have you as mine
Gerard Authur Way!!!!!!!”

Then out of the blue Gerard opened up the window and yelled. “Fuck off…you goddamn teenie.”

“OMG! GERARD WAY just yelled at me!” Bonnie said running down the stares and onto her black bike.

“Wow…our cd isn’t selling worth shit and we have a crazed Gerard fan dressed up as a girl scout just to see him. Now that’s what I call a fan.” Frank said sitting down only to be joined by who else. Rebecca.

“No actually I’ll call her a teenie with no life.” Gerard said eyeing his 18 year old sister who was acting more like a 11 year old. “Ummm…Rebecca I think you should get off Frank.”

“Why?” She whined.

“One…” Frank said pushing her onto the floor. “I have a girlfriend. Two you just creep the hell out of me when ever your even 100 yards close to me.”

“Fine screw having little Frank Iero-Way running around this house anytime soon.” Rebecca said walking to Mikey. “And Mikey tell your little friend there when he comes to his senses I’ll be in my room waiting for his appearance.”

“Ummm…Rebecca I hate to break the news to you but.” He paused to clear his throte. “If you haven’t got the memo yet… Frank hates your guts! God I swear if you wernt my sister I think Id totally ignore you until eather you or I die.”

“Fucktard.” She said under her breath stomping all the way to her room and slamming the door. And then blasted ‘Butterfly- D.D.R. (dance dance revolution) pokeman style.’

“Someone really needs to slap her sometimes.” Ray sighed sitting back down from going into the kitchen. And he began to sing the song.

“Not you to!!!!!!!!!” Bob said poking his red fro.

“Do not touch the fro!” Ray said swatting his friend’s hand away. And Amy was just sitting there looking at everyone with such amusement. She thought:

‘Wow…I can tell I’m gonna have such fun here. Atleast I wont have to worry about Mike anytime soon…will I? Oh come on Amy! Stop being so paranoid! Jeez Mike dosent know where the hell this house is. What if he see’s me walking around with any of them? Am I putting them in danger? Ok I really need to stop arguing with my self. This cant be normal in some way. I have to stop now.’ Just then she broke out of though after someone poked her.

“You still with us?” Gerard asked looking at her with concern in his eyes.
“Yeh … I was just thinking.”

“Thinking about what?” He asked back poking her stomach making her laugh a little.

“Stuff.” She replied simply. Poking him on the cheek

:Authors note- Not the butt cheeks to make that clear to all you sick minded people out there. Nah just joking now back to the story:

“You…” He gasped. “You just raped my face.”

“Me?” She said in a shocked voice. “Now why would I ever do that? I mean really…just look at me.” She tried to look an innocent as humanly possible.

“Stop flirting!” Frank yelled from behind them making Amy fall of Gerard lap. Making Frank laugh.

“We were not flirting.” Gerard pointed out. Then Frank whispered in his ear:

“Then why are your cheeks red?” He whispered slapping them.

“Because you slapped me.” Gerard said sticking out his tounge.

“Yeh don’t you think you should help Amy up.” He pointed to Her direction where she was on the floor just laying there.

“Oh I forgot…I thought you were still on my lap. I’m sorry.” Gerard said stretching out his hand hoping Amy would accept it. Then to his surprise he took it and went back on his lap. Making Gerard think:

‘Wow…this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for me. Well with Amy. Sammie is always so clingy. I wonder why she’s in New York. Probably another one of her business trips. Amy is so beautiful today… her eyes are glowing. Gah Gerard! You gotta stop doing this to yourself. You will never have her. She is to good for you. Your just building up dreams that will never come true. But who said there isn’t hope for things in the future.’ He just sighed and took his eyes off of the table he was staring at to look at Amy. Which made him smile. (yes that melting smile from a certain picture we all (I hope) have seen). Then finally Gerard spoke up again:

“Hey should I show you to your room? The guys spent all night preparing it for you.”

“Yeh sure Id love that.” Amy said jumping off his lap so he could get up. When he led her up the spiral starcase up to a semi-long hallway full of doors, Gerard finally came to a stop at the second to last door on the left side of the hall way. He opened the door to reveal a black room with red border on both the wall and floor. A dresser, a bed, a clock, a t.v. with a ps2 hooked into it and a single window with a black shade.

“Oh my god.” Was all she could say putting her stuff down on the bed.

“Do you like it? We tried to guess your favorite colors and what we thought you would like.”

“Its perfect. Thank you so much!” She said giving him a tight hug.

“And we got three more things for you…well 4 if you can count something kinda big yet small.”

“Ok…” She said as Gerard reached from under the bed to reveal neatly wrapped presents. And handed them to her.

“Well go on open them.” He smiled.

“Alright.” So as she began to open them she quickly began to have tears of joy come down from her eyes. The Gifts were:

All D.D.R. games
A D.D.R. mat
A DVD player
And a MCR poster.

“So what do you think? I hope you like D.D.R. because I hate to brag but ,” He popped his collar which made Amy laugh. “Im the champ.”

“Acually…I mastered all D.D.R. levels in the local arcade.” She smiled.

“Are you brokenxsmile?”

“That’s me.”

“Well…two nights ago I beat your score.” That made her jaw drop. “Let me tell you…it wasent easy.”

“How many points did you beat me by?” She said sitting on her bed.

“One.” That made both of them laugh.