Disaster

the Day after life stops

I cleaned and even had to stitch up my deep cut and then I went to bed, or at least tried. Since all the shit that had happened just ran through my head all at once.

I got up at 6 to find my mom and dad had already left, Thank GOD, I didn’t want to talk to my dad AT ALL.

I got to school and did my normal retain for a A day. I dropped my shit off in my 1st hour and went to the bathroom to take my standard 11 pills for the day of pain that was to come. But this time Hanna was in there for once and noticed me taking them and freaked out on me!

“Holy shit Katie!” She said

“What??” I said turning to the noise

“You are going to o.d. on pills!”

“no I have taken more then this before!”

“Well you need to stop NOW” she demanded

“your not my mom, so why do I car what you think and why do you care what I do?” I ½ yelled

“well maybe I should tell your mom”

“you wouldn’t have the guts!”

“True but please don’t take any more”

“Why does it matter to YOU if I die???”

“KATIE” “don’t say that!”

“Besides its not the pill that I’m going to die from!”

With that I left her standing there. I started to walk to my locker when some jock(sp) decided to push me into the wall. I was so sick of people doing that I stood back up and told them to “fuck off”, that when they started to yell “emo”. I started to snap my rubber band, I used it so I didn’t cut in school.

“what the Hell is your Fucking problem with ME?” I asked

“You’re a emo freak that my fucking problem!”

“ok… well I have a problem with you being a jock, but you don’t see me doing shit about it now do you!”

I started to walk away, but Justin grabbed my arm, making me stop, he started to talk in a normal kid voice when I noticed we were the only 2 in the hall way.

“Your right I shouldn’t have said that shit, but you no how friends can be!” he confessed

“No I really don’t” I said turning again but this time he grabbed my hand before I could even take a step.

“well I am so so…..” he froze and was looking at something.

I followed his eyes to see that me sleeve was pulled up showing my old and recently new cuts. His thumb was on the newest on…
“O MY GOD I’m so sorry did I make…” I stopped him

“You never saw any of this, GOT IT!” I yelled

“O..ok …….. But wait!” he said as I turned around.

“Yeah?” I asked about to freak out

“Why?’ he started “I mean did I ever you no ….., did I ever make you do that??”