Disaster

If thats bad then i'm ***ing sorry!

I didn’t want to answer, what do I say, he was the one who made me start and continue to hurt myself. Do I lie or let him feel the regret for what he made me do. O well he deserves it.

“Yes” I whispered afraid he would get mad at me.

“I’m sorry” is all he managed to say,

“that’s all you have to say for what you made me do” I said pointing to my arms.

“What more do you want from me, I can’t change what I did”

“you could Stop, and leave me alone” I said turning to walk away.

“Katie, wait, you need help, you need something!” he said loud enoph (SP) for me to hear.

“No, what I need is for you to care enoph to drop it and keep your mouth SHUT”

“I’ll stop, but I don’t think others will, you changed so much, that’s what surprised me… before, you never wore black, you had a lot of friends, you even had ME!”

“I wasn’t being me! you helped me realize that when you broke my heart, for no fucking reason! Why.. Why did you break up with me?” that’s when I started crying. … Was I not smart enoph…? Hot enoph…or. Was I because I’m DIFFERENT!” I said between tears. But he didn’t say anything.

“TELL ME!” I screamed when he didn’t answer

“It wasn’t any of those reasons, It was the month before we broke up, you changed and wouldn’t tell me why you were so sad or mad I didn’t know. I thought I did something, you got all depressed and went all “Goth” on me. It freaked me out, I didn’t no what to do so I ran. Why were you so mad?”

“I wasn’t mad at you”

“Then what?”

“I don’t want to talk about it”

“please I need to no, it wasn’t me then what.”

“What would it change? Its not like you would go back out with me!”

“Please… I want to help.”

Fine just to make you shut up!
It all started when my mom had another one of her anger spasms, she got all pissed odd and ran out on my dad and her family.” I wouldn’t cry, not anymore. I lost to many nights from what she did. “She ended up coming back the next week, but it already took a toll on the family. My sister didn’t come home till really late, trying to avoid my mom. My dad got all aggressive and began to drink a lot more which made him aggressive, my brother cried himself asleep. I took it the worst, you didn’t help either, I became depressed and if that’s a bad reason then I’m fucking sorry.”

Then he did something I never thought I would feel again. He hugged me. “I’m sorry” and I really thought he meant it. “I should have asked, I shouldn’t have acted like that.”

“yeah well its to late NOW isnt it!

“Not necessarily, we could go hang out and talk.”

“Yeah but not in front of your friends RIGHT!”

“Well yeah.”

“Then HELL NO,” with that I walked away for good, or so I thought