Disaster

all i wanted was to get away!

As I walked away from the last guy I loved, truly loved, my thoughts went wild, that hug reminded me of what I lost, what I’m losing again, it broke my hart 100x over.

My leads wouldn’t take me any further, I wasn’t ½ way down the hall and I just collapsed , next thing I no Justin’s running down the hall. Damn it, I wanted to get away, I didn’t want to talk to him anymore. God I hate my body for giving up.

“what the hell was that?” he asked

“Get away, I’m fine” I said trying to stand up only to stumble and fall down again.

“Pleas Katie, you need help, and I’m here to help, so please”

I couldn’t fight anymore, I was to tired and my body was shutting down. I couldn’t walk, I could barley even listen to what was happening, all I heard was,

“Katie, stay with me, come on, don’t do this to me, come back” he said

I could only listen, next thing I no I’m in a familiar but long forgotten room. As I came to I heard Justin ask if I was ok ,

“were am I?”

“Your in my room, are you ok?”

“What happened?”

“You were walking away and I looked back and you were on the floor, Now answer me , Are you OK.”

“Yes I fine, Why did you bring me here?”

“I didn’t no what else to do you were out cold and I didn’t want to get you in trouble.” at least he still cares.

“O, well thanks , what time is it?”

“4:15, you were out forever.”

“gezz, SHIT I got to get home.”

“Do you want me to give you a ride?”

“No, I can walk.”

“no its to far, ill drive.”

“do you even remember were I live, its been awhile.”

“not really only 1 year 3 months and 4 days since I made the biggest mistake of my life.”

“Its 5 days and why would you remember that?”

“You were the only girl friend that really ever cared, I mean truly ever cared about me and how I felt.”

“O” was all I could say

“so come on ill dive you a ride,” he said pulling me up

“fin I said still holding onto his long but not forgotten hand.”

The drive was silent, kind of awkward, I wanted to break the ice but didn’t no how or what to say. I was getting lost in thought when I noticed he was staring at me and not the road.

“What the fuck!”

“what’s wrong.” he said as we both looked back at the rood to see a truck coming right for us, I froze waiting for the pain……