Disaster

things are never OK

I saw the truck, I thought it was over, but nothing came. Not pain, light, happiness, Nothing….

I was in a field, it was night the field was full of dead flowers, the only reason I could see was from the moon light as I kept walking I saw the crash. As I was walking twards it, it kept getting clearer and clearer, I saw me flying through the air landing out of harm. Then I saw him, the love of my life, after trying to swerve, get t-boned and his car just spun and spun. Him inside getting thrown around like a rag doll till the car came to a halt. I had to do something so I ran. Doing everything I could to get him out, some people helped but not really doing anything. Finally I managed to get him out right when the ambulance showed up. I lied next to him in the ambulance with minor injuries. He on the other hand was unconscious(sp) and had a broken leg. The doors opened and the flash back ended.

I’ve relived that day every night at exactly 9:30, I walk to the window and go through the seen over and over. I don’t know why, no one died, nothing changed between me and him. His friends still made fun of me. He doesn’t make fun of me and never did tell anyone about my ‘issue’.

that’s all you can ask RIGHT?

Well you may think my life is getting better but your wrong.

My dad finaly confronted me and it didn’t go to well.

*FLASHBACK*

Setting: Me and my dad sitting at the table talking, if that’s what you call it, he talked and I listened.

“Katie I’m sorry for what I did.” he said

Well you should be. I thought to myself, not really believing his words.

“No one your age should have to go through that, not as many times as you have, hell they should never have to go through it. And for that I’m sorry.” he continued

I’m glad you hid me from your brother. But you shouldn’t have acted like nothing happened, don’t hold anything in!” he said getting mad at how I acted. It wasn’t my fault was it? “I’m truly sorry “ he said trying to pull me into a hug.

I pushed away……..

“Why? ….. ” I started but had to look away

“why wh- ”. He started but I cut him off.

“Why? Why would you get so drunk and come home and take it out on me? Why would you expose me to that time after time and just NOW say your sorry, was it because mom found out??”

“I… I do-….. I’m sorry.” He said

“no don’t touch me I’m not done!”

“why would you be happy at me for covering you up from mike but mad that I hid it from the world?”

“How-” I stopped trying to suppress useless tears.

“How can you just think a fucking apology can set everything STRAIGHT!”

“And how can you still think I will treat you like my father, the one who used to come home with presents, the one who loved me, not the one who drank him self to death when things got a little hard, YOU EXPECT ME TO LOOK UP TO THAT!!!

>a little harsh I no but someone had to do it<

“I’m through with this/your shit!”

I got up and walked to the door “be back later” I said

I had to get away, I no I always run away from my problems

*end FLASHBACK*