Disaster

The next day

Over the next couple days Hanna and Tonya still nagged me so I got fed up and on Friday I kinda bitched them both out, but I couldn’t take it anymore they needed to get over it, they wouldn’t get my problems even if I did tell them. Friday night I felt kinda bad so I took way to many pain killers to count and ended up passing out on my bed and didn’t wake up till 1 o’clock the next day to my mom vacuuming the hall and pounding on my door. I quietly got up and opened the door still sleepily.
“Yea” I mumbled

“hey what are you doing” in her famous “I’m butting in voice”

“What’s wrong with you” she asked

“You never said sorry for yelling at me and fighting..” I said slamming the door then blocked it with my chair she got so pissed she tied banging down the door but finally left to find my dad. Just what I needed.

She went to her room swearing and so pissed off, I and done it that time I new my dad would be the end of it and I new my dad would in here soon so hid the blade, the one that gave me control of my life. I felt so bad and new I was going to get beat so I took a ass load of pain killers for when my dad would hit me because of the way I treated the bitch he called his wife. I needed to get out of there and away from it all. The best I could do was climb out my window and sit down in the fresh air just to see my dad pull up slam his door and ran inside, he didn’t even notice me so I climbed back in and sat there waiting for him to barge in and smack me.

I lisend to him come up the steps to my moms room then slam there door and next was MINE.