Disaster

the rest of school

I got up and left, I had to walk to the other side of the school for Art!. My favorite subject and I was acing the class. I hated the teacher but I didn’t pay attention anyways. I just blared my ipod and worked on a self portrait. I hated how I looked, I hid my body and my scars with my hoddies and I wore tight jeans, I was what you called “different”. In fact I was the only “emo” kid in the class. I hated being called that even though it was true and I new it but its not like I am any different from THEM. I just had more problems then the preps!

I then went to lunch were I sat alone . I was the outcast in lunch people threw shit at me and everything I was so sick of it I gave up and left. I wandered the halls till the bell for the end of lunch rang so I found my way to science, my last class. All the work I did was still at my desk in study hall. I didn’t like the teacher anyways and already had a d so why bother. I sat there with my ipod on until the kid behind me taped me on my shoulder.

“What?” I said kinda in a daze

“can I listen the your ipod” he started “wow are you ok?”

“Nope and No” I said turning around

“Really what’s wrong?” he insisted

“I don’t want to talk about it” I said over my shoulder

“Why Not” he said

“Because your some kid I met this year , that happens to ride my bus!” I said a little louder.

“ok, what ever , you should tell SOMEONE though”

“Who are you My MOTHER!”

“NO”

“Yea that’s good cuz if you were I would probably punch you in the face”

“O so its about your mother”

“Yea and no, not all of it is because of HER!”

“ok the from who or what?”

“I said I wasn’t going to tell YOU” I said pulling my sleeves even tighter around my hands so they wouldn’t revel ‘THEM’

“what’s up with you?” he said looking at me tighten my grip on my sleeves

“nothing, just leave me ALONE”

“ok what ever you say, but I think I KNOW”

“Yea RIGHT!” I said putting my hood up and sleeve even farther down.

I dazed in and out the rest of class till the teacher decided to give a demonstration of how you pupils work by turning off the lights for 2 min. I didn’t no what was happening so I had my eyes wide open when he flipped them back on. I had such a head ach and THAT didn’t help! He flipped them off again, I grabbed my purse for the pills in one of the pockets. I grabbed 4 pain killers. And popped them into my moth right when he turned the lights on. Of cores the kid behind me saw and said

“HA I NEW IT” he said laughing

The teacher turned the light off and then on AGAIN!