Disaster

Dads home

I got home without much difficulty, except that the bus driver past my stop AGAIN and had to back up and drop me of. When I got home my dad was already there and looked pissed off, BIG time. So being smart and scared at the same time I just went up to my room and blared 88.7, one of the only stations that plays “MY” kind of music.

Bang, Bang, Bang.

“yea” I yelled, my dad barged in, I didn’t notice earlier but now he was drunk.

What are you doing?” he said trying to care

“Nothing, just my reading assignment” I said picking up a random book, I never before seen him get THIS drunk before.

“Why do you bother lying?” he said in a slurred speech.

“I am not it really is” I said

“the hell it is but it doesn’t matter, I got a head ach so SHUT UP!” he said slamming my door and left.

It was now 8:30 and my mom still wasn’t home so I walked down the hall looking for my brother and tried not to piss of my dad, because I new he was drunk and abusive. I found my brother in his room scared to death of my dad, it wasn’t anything new to me. When my sister wasn’t around and my brother was asleep. My dad would come home a little drunk and get pissed at this and that. My mom never did a thing, as long as he didn’t hurt her or us. I got my brother and went down stairs to make dinner only to find my dad past out on the kitchen floor.

Fuck, god damn it, not again” I said really fast. I wasn’t in the mood for my mom to come home and yell so I dragged his sorry ass to his room and got him some Advil and water. I walked back down stairs and made dinner, made lunch for my dad and mom from the leftovers, cleaned up and even made my dad coffee for the next day. He owed ME! As I was in my room I heard my mom pull up and all I could think was SHIT I am dead, NO he is dead!…