It's a Dog's Life

Chapter 5

It was 7 months later and there was soon to be another My Chemical Romance tour. Scarlette, Lucy and Sara had decided to get tickets, despite still getting over losing the dogs. They had arrived early and when everyone was let in, they were at the barriers. They waited excitedly and patiently for them to all come out and when they did, they were screaming. Sure they had seen them on the TV, in magazines, but here they were in the same room again.

Frank had dyed his hair again, it was now almost shaved on the sides with blond and the top was black, just as it had a been a few years ago. Scarlette had always thought that hair looked amazing. And Mikey had started to wear his glasses again. Lucy always commented that he looked so lot better with them. They were around 5 songs in when Frank spotted them in the crowd. He went over to Gerard and told him. He then looked at them too.

“Hope all you fuckers are enjoying the show tonight! This next song is going out to 3 very special girls. So I wanna see you jumping around, you know who you are!” They started to play Demolition Lovers and Ray, Frank and, surprisingly, Mikey all came forward to play.

“Hand in mine, into your icy blues
And then I'd say to you we could take to the highway
With this trunk of ammunition too
I'd end my days with you in a hail of bullets

I'm trying, I'm trying
To let you know just how much you mean to me
And after all the things we put each other through and

I would drive on to the end with you
A liquor store or two keeps the gas tank full
And I feel like there's nothing left to do
But prove myself to you and we'll keep it running

But this time, I mean it
I'll let you know just how much you mean to me
As snow falls on desert sky
Until the end of everything
I'm trying, I'm trying
To let you know how much you mean
As days fade, and nights grow
And we go cold

Until the end, until this pool of blood
Until this, I mean this, I mean this
Until the end of...

I'm trying, I'm trying
To let you know how much you mean
As days fade, and nights grow
And we go cold

But this time, we'll show them
We'll show them all how much we mean
As snow falls on desert sky
Until the end of every...

All we are, all we are
Is bullets I mean this
All we are, all we are
Is bullets I mean this
All we are, all we are
Is bullets I mean this
All we are, all we are
Is bullets I mean this

As lead rains, will pass on through our phantoms
Forever, forever
Like scarecrows that fuel this flame we're burning
Forever, and ever
Know how much I want to show you you're the only one
Like a bed of roses there's a dozen reasons in this gun

And as we're falling down, and in this pool of blood
And as we're touching hands, and as we're falling down
And in this pool of blood, and as we're falling down
I'll see your eyes, and in this pool of blood
I'll meet your eyes, I mean this forever!”


The two guitarists and the bassist were all looking at them while they played, while looking away only a few times. Scarlette was convinced they knew who they were, but she didn’t want to jinx it. All too soon the gig was over and the three women walked away from the crowds to get home.

“Did you see them looking at us?” Sara said when they were away from the crowds.

“I know, I swear they must remember us or something.” Lucy said.

“Don’t bloody jinx it, woman!” Scarlette told her. “Cos if-” She was interrupted by barking. A very familiar barking. “No, that can’t be. It fucking can‘t-” They heard it again. They all recognised it.

“Oh yes it fucking is! It’s Gerard!” Lucy took off to where the barking was coming from, Sara and Scarlette hot on her heels. “Gee!” She called out.

“Gee, come on!” Scarlette shouted.

“Over there!” Sara said. They looked and saw a black labrador walking away. A dog that was Gerard. “Gee, stop!”

“Come on!”

“I thought they disappeared.” Scarlette said, getting out of breath.

“Obviously not.” Sara said. They stopped. “We lost him.”

“Damn it!” Scarlette angrily kicked a wall.

“I’m sure that wall did nothing to you.” A familiar voice came. A voice that they had gotten used to with an English accent but was now American. They all turned to see Gerard Way, smoking. He smiled when he saw them. They couldn’t see his eyes because he had sunglasses on, but it didn’t matter. “Now how did I know that you would be here tonight?” He said. “And you ladies haven’t changed one bit.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating over the last few days, haven't internet access. :(

I'm back though! And this whole story should be finished soon... But there will be a sort of sequel... and that's all I'm saying.

comments make Frankie, Gee, Mikey, Bobbert and Ray come to your house! So comment!!! Lols!