To the End

To The End- Chapter One

"Now, you're sure you want to do this, sweetie?"
I rolled my eyes as Shaant sidled into the closet, looking worried. Granted, I was carrying his child, but that didn't give him an excuse to haggle me all day.
I took care to spread the coco butter over my swollen belly (6 and a half months!) before responding.

"Shaant, it's a concert. It's not like I'm going to war."
I struggled to hook my bra, but failed miserably, allowing Shaant so slap my hand away and clip it for me.

"But it's a My Chemical Romance concert, Maggie! I really don't think it's safe." He persisted, and I threw my hands up in aggravation.

"I asked the midwife about it! She said the only effect it would have on the baby was that it'll be able to hear the music! And Sandy will take care of me."
Shaant sighed, leaning against the closet doorframe and looking tired.

"You aren't gonna change your mind, are you baby?"

"Nope!" I grinned cheerily, looping my arms around his neck and kissing his sweet lips. "You know I won't." His hands slid up to rest on my belly, and he smiled softly.

"He's moving around in there."

"Or she." I corrected cheekily.

"Or she." Shaant agreed, grinning. We had decided to wait on finding out about the sex until the baby was born.

"It's excited for its first concert, aren't you baby?" I cooed down into my tummy, and Shaant rolled his eyes good-naturedly, kissing the corner of my lips.

"Love you." I whispered. His eyes twinkled.

"Love you too, Maggie." .

*****
"Ready bambino?!"
I grinned as Sandy burst through Shaant's front door about an hour later. Shaant quickly detached himself from my neck and handed me my jacket.

"She had something on her neck." He said innocently, and Sandy scoffed.

"Yeah, your lips."
She then rounded on my stomach, dropping to her knees and grabbing it with both hands. "And how's my little godbaby? Yes! Yes! It's godmother speaking!"
I busted up laughing as Sandy began blowing raspberries on my skin, trying to get the baby to move.
About five minutes later, she got her wish, and the baby gave a little kick.

"Yay the bubby knows me!" She skipped around gleefully, and Shaant busted up laughing.

"You guys had better get going, it's almost 5:00." He chuckled, moving in to kiss me. Sandy sighed contededly as we kissed, then took my hand, pulling me toward the door.

"Be careful!" were the only word Shaant could get in before the door shut between us with a snap.
♠ ♠ ♠
The more comments and messages I get, the faster I update!!!