To the End

To The End- Chapter Ten

"He's so beautiful..."

I smiled proudly as everyone gazed at the baby latched onto my left breast. He blinked Shaant's big blue/green eyes up at me as he suckled, the small amount of fuzzy hair on his head fluttering in the breeze from the ceiling fan.
Frankie reached out cautiously and, with a nod from me, slowly stroked the baby's arm with his index finger. I saw Zee swelling as she watched Frank, a huge grin on her face.
The baby suddenly coughed and let go of my nipple, waving his tiny fist and making Frank withdraw his hand quickly.
Shaant stepped forward and reached his hands out, and I passed him the tiny child gently. Sandy, who was standing right next to him, carefully helped Shaant arrange the tiny newborn in his arms, before standing back, grinning tearfully.
Gabe, William, Gee, Frankie, Sisky, Nate, and Ryland immediately crowded around Shaant, blocking my view of him, and allowing Sandy and I to share a quick word.

"Do you want everyone out of here?" She whispered quietly, surveying the packed room disapprovingly.

"That would be great." I replied, adding. "But you can take the baby to show the rest of the guys out in the waiting room. I want to talk to Shaant for a sec."
Sandy nodded and smiled, reaching her hand out to rest on my arm.

"Love you, Maggie."
I smiled back and gripped her hand.

"Thanks for being here for me, San. I could never have done it without you. I love you"
And with that, Sandy whispered to Shaant, and he nodded, handing her the baby. She then called for everyone to clear out, and led the pack out the door, everyone eager to see the baby.
Shaant walked slowly over to me and I scooted over, patting the spot next to me on the bed. He grinned and climbed up, plopping down and putting his arm around me.

"You wanna use the name we decided on?" I asked, burrowing my face into his t-shirt.

"Yeah, I think so. That one's cool with you too?" He responded, stroking my hair.

"It's perfect." I murmured, adding "Cedric Gabriel Hacikyan... I love it..."
Shaant grinned down at me before hopping off of the bed, making me whimper pathetically.

"I have something to ask you." He continued to grin excitedly, shoving his hand into his jeans pocket and digging around.
I narrowed my eyes suspiciously as he found what he was looking for and walked to the edge of the bed.

"Margaret Sophia Applegate," He began, going down on one knee and making my jaw hit the floor.

"Will you marry me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter is the last one!
I am playing with the idea of ANOTHER sequel, lol.
Let me know in comments!