Status: Sup new story! :)

True Intentions

True Intentions

Chapter 1
It was a dark, Halloween night. My friend Willow and I were out in a graveyard,heading for the house on the hill. We may be 17 but we still had gone trick or-treating. Both of us together we had gotten 3 pillow cases of candy. We had left them at our houses.
Willow and I had been going to the house because the people who had been to decide if it was haunted suddenly disappeared.
Willow had dressed up as a "sexy" demon. Myself had dressed as Jeff the Killer. Yeah I am a Creepy-pasta fan. Got a problem then go tell your mommy.
We ended up at the huge, abandoned house. We looked around the house that had no door. Eventually we had found a window leading into the bassment. I stepped into the damp and dark basement. I just really hope the damp part was water not blood.
All of a sudden loud terrifying music came on from upstairs. It sounded like "Pop goes the weasel". If it was it was a way more demonic sounding. The shrieking music stats to come closer and closer.
Willow is the first to start running for her life. I soon start bobbing after her. All of my life was ruined then I had tripped on my own feet.
"I am so sorry Tara", she says as she climbs out the window.I soon got up and quickly started to run. Then the windows close... from the inside...!

" Why are you all alone sweetheart", a deranged voice said behind me. I turned around to see the one and only Laughing Jack.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what you think the next 2 chapters are on the way!