Green Eternity: Lost and Running

two.

Today was 20th of April 2008, which made it 43 days ten hours and two minutes since I had that dream.
Not much had changed, we were still on tour and I was still left in the dark.
I was sitting in the bus watching New York pass by as we made our way to Canada, I couldn’t care less if the bus just kept on driving forever, I felt empty, the only thing keeping me going was the reassurance from the guys and support from Thyme.
My I-phone vibrated in my hand, signalling that it was 10:30am, she’s never late.
“Thyme, thank you so much for calling”
“Not a problem Jepharee my dear, you know it would be better if you were here in person, I am awfully worried about you”
“You know how it is Thyme, this always comes first”
“Yes yes Jepharee, I wouldn’t want it any other way, now, why is it you’re having me call you?”
I paused, Thyme was a great person but I was starting to doubt my sainity and myself.
This was the only way for me to get answers, the rest of the guys don’t know how to deal with it – Bert even queried as to what drugs I was on at the time, silly question, yes?
“Everything’s getting to me, I don’t see my future anymore, how can one dream do this to me?” I paused and bit my lip.
I could hear Thyme breathing on the other end, obviously thinking of what angle to go with.
“We’ve covered this before Jepharee, you need time to yourself, you need to find yourself again, reconnect”
“I know, I know, but this is who I am – I’m a musician and this is what I have to do, this is what I love to do”
“Once you’ve found yourself you’ll find answers Jepharee, I believe in you”
“Thanks Thyme, you’re great”
“I know Jepharee, I know”
I could tell Thyme was happy with my progress by the time she hung up, I felt a lot better too, just having someone understanding my situation meant the world to me.
I could tell the guys have been avoiding me, after being on tour this long we always run out of energy for each other, I didn’t want to burden them with this.
Every inch of my body aches with pain, every inch of my body craves for Scarlett to be real, but I don’t think she is.
Thyme however thinks that I shouldn’t give up, I have to keep faith, maybe one day I will find her. But then again, it’s probably just a strategy to keep me alive.
Searching is all that I have now, nothing else matters.