Status: completed; sequel 'Battling the Loss You Live For' is now running.

Smiles Echo In My Memory

I'll Bring You Back Some RockStar And Skittles?

My phone started to play some weird tune and vibrate from under my pillow. I groaned, reaching for it to shut it up. I was the first day back at school, and I wasn't exactly looking forward to it. My older sister, as always, started to thump and bang at my door.
"Sazzy! Get up, you lazy shit! I need to use your eyeliner! I've run out!' I groaned again. I could hear Zahra sighing from the other side of my bedroom door.
"I'll bring you back some RockStar and Skittles?"
" 'Kay," I croaked, leaning over to the end of my bed to unlock the door. Everyone knows I'm not exactly a morning person. She immeaditely ran towards my small make-up bag and pulled out my liquid eyeliner, running out after.
"Put it back after!" I yelled out to her while I started to get out of bed. I pulled back my curtians to reveal a horrible cloudy day. Sighing, I pushed the power button on my stereo and started to get ready for the first day of Year 11. It didn't mean much to me, but my friends have been dying for this shitting year. I don't even know why. My guess is the Prom.
Anyways, after I showered, blow-dried and straightened my hair, I changed into some faded black skinnies and a black top that had 'Sazzy, Bitches!' printed onto it. My sister got it for me and it was by far my favourite tee. I drew on a thin line of black liquid eyeliner on my eyelids, adding small flicks to the end, and added foundation to my face.
I had long, black hair that ended just past my shoulders with multipule layers cut into it, and my side fringe covered my right eye. You could say I hade 'scene' hair, I suppose.
When I decided that I looked okay, I slipped on my all-black converse and ran down two sets of stairs. My house has three floors, and I live on the top. As always, my mother was was in the kitchen, sipping tea from her trade-mark mug.
"Hi, mum," I said, entering the kitchen and looking up at the huge clock above the breakfast bar. 8:05am. Before my mum opened her mouth, I grabbed the bottle of cold coffee from the fridge, gave her a kiss and ran out the front door.
"Bye -Mum -Gotta -Go -Love -Ya -Bye!" I heard her sigh when I slammed the door shut. It was a routine.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's shit.
I cannot write =(
And I know it's short... It was just like the opening.
But if you read, comment?
Thanks x
And for those of you who don't know, RockStar is this amazing energy drink that tastes just like Red Bull, but it's apparently 'spicier', according to my friends.