Status: completed; sequel 'Battling the Loss You Live For' is now running.

Smiles Echo In My Memory

Miss. Sazzy Massacre.

Frank’s Point Of View

My eyes widened in shock.
This cant’ be right.
I dropped the ticket on the floor in front of me, and rifled through the envelope again, pulling out another ticket identical to the one in front of me, but with one alteration.

Newark International Airport
Flying to
London, Gatwick Airport.


I breathed a sigh of relief - a return ticket. I looked over at Sazzy, who exhaled loudly, sighing. “I thought you were leaving me then,” she whispered, looking down into her lap. I smiled, quickly shoving the tickets and the rest of the letter into my back pocket, and wrapping my arms around her, kissing her on the temple. She leaned her head on my shoulder, her hands on my arms. We sat like that for a while, just basking in each other’s company. Sazzy sat up a few minutes later, turning to me. “Hungry?”
“Like fuck,” I replied, removing my arms from her. She grinned, getting up and moving towards the kitchen.
I stood up, coming up behind her.
“What shall we eat…?” She asked, opening up cupboards and looking around for something to cook.
“How about we order Chinese or something?” I suggested, picking up a leaflet from the counter were we kept junk mail and leaflets we get through the post.
“Genius, Frankie,” she said, coming over to me and looking over my shoulder.
“Here, haw about you order me a egg fried rice and that vegetables in sweet and sour sauce thing, and whatever you want, I’ll get the money,” I said, handing her the leaflet and pecking her on the cheek before running up the stairs.
I banged into my room, and pulling out the present from my Mom from my back pocket.
I opened up the yellow envelope again, and pulled out my tickets, putting them in the white one. Four other tickets lay in there, and I removed them carefully, a note on falling out from in between them. I went to look at the note first.

Frankie,
I know what you’re like.
I know what Sazzy’s getting you, and you’ll love it.
But I know you haven’t got her anything, so I’m taking the liberty upon myself.
You haven’t been getting your allowance for a reason!
Mom x


I put the second note in the white envelope, extremely confused. I didn’t understand any of that. I pulled out the second set of tickets, with the name Mrs. Linda Iero printed onto it. So Mom’s going to Jersey with me during the half term vacation. I pulled out the last set of return tickets to Jersey, my mind working furiously. I scanned them, to be identical to mine and Mom’s but a different name printed on the top of them:

Miss. Sazzy Massacre.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys for all the pretty comments on this page and my profile =]
73 readers, 55 comments, and 23 subscribers.
Thank you.
I love you guys, you really make me happy.

Oh, and sorry for switching from Sazzy to Frank, I only do it when I feel it’s necessary and I think I can write better in their point of view at that time in the story. If you get me.
Sazzy xxo