Status: completed; sequel 'Battling the Loss You Live For' is now running.

Smiles Echo In My Memory

Perfect

Frank’s Point Of View

I grinned, happiness etching into me.
It was the perfect present for Sazzy, coming to Jersey with me. I could show her where I grew up, and where I’m from, like she did with me.
I obviously didn’t want her to see the tickets, so I stuffed everything back into the envelope and rushed around my room, looking for a suitable hiding place for them.
“Frank!” Sazzy called me from downstairs, probably wandering why I’m taking so long.
“Yeah, hang on!” I called back, looking around frantically, my eyes falling on my bookshelf where I kept all my books (shocker!) and games. I grabbed my copy of ‘Catcher in the Rye’ by J.D Salinger, and opened it at a random page, slotting the envelope there neatly, before shutting it and putting it back. I dragged open the draw to my nightstand, snatching up my wallet and pounding down the stairs fast.
“What were you doing up there?! You were up there for 20 minutes!” Sazzy complained, hands on hips. I pulled a cheesy grin, holding up my hands. “I couldn’t find my wallet.”
She eyed me curiously, crossing her arms. “You’re a terrible liar,”
“No, you just see right through me,” I commented, kissing her softly, lacing our hands together. We pulled away from each other, smiling like idiots. She hung her head, her eyes fixed on the floor.
“Frank, about this… I mean- us… Are we like…? You know…” she mumbled, a blush creeping up to her cheeks. I smiled, titling her head up with my index finger to look at me.
“I hope so. If you don’t want to, then-”
“No. I want to,” she interrupted, squeezing my hand. I smiled at her, kissing her softly again.
What was meant to be an innocent kiss turned into a make-out session, and only broke off when the doorbell sounded.
“Oh… Chinese,” Sazzy said, pushing me off her and towards the front door. I stumbled up, opening the door quickly to reveal the Chinese delivery guy, giving us funny looks. Probably because of the fact that Sazzy’s lipstick is all smudged and… on my face!
I quickly rubbed away at my lips with my sleeve, before giving the guy an apologetic look and handing over a 20 pound note. The guy nodded, giving me a big brown bag and my change, before walking off. I shut the door and turned to Sazzy, giving her a glare. “Sazzy! You knew I had shit on my face!” I complained, walking into the living room. She was giggling hysterically, a hand to her mouth, following me into the room.
“You- hahahaha- you still have s-some on you-you’re face now, hahahaha!”
I rushed up to the mirror, seeing a visible pink smudge all around my lips and neck, from where she attacked me with her lips.
“What the fuck?! That stuff must come off so fucking easily!” I complained, rubbing at my neck and face, trying to get the light pink smudges off. Sazzy giggled again from the sofa, before standing up to help me get rid off the crap.
“Actually, wait a second…” she mumbled, before running off upstairs. She came down seconds later, a baby wipe in her hand.
“Sazzy, I don’t think a baby wipe is gon-”
“It’s a make-up wipe, dip-shit,” she said matter-of-factly, starting to wipe at my face. It came off seconds later, making the white wipe go all pink.
“Finally,” I mumbled, sitting down on the sofa with Sazzy, grabbing my Chinese and switching on ‘Back to the Future’ which was showing on some channel.

Everything was the way I wanted it to be,
Perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it's short and kinda filler-ish.
I'm feeling really shitty and ill, so the ending of this is probably as shit as I feel.

Erm, I was gonna say something, but my mind went totally blank...
Oh, well... xxxo