Status: completed; sequel 'Battling the Loss You Live For' is now running.

Smiles Echo In My Memory

JACK ME OFF!

Sazzy’s Point Of View

It was just under a week since me and Frank have been ‘together’, and seriously? Nothing had changed to an extreme. And I kinda liked it that way. Sure, we kinda kissed a couple of times, but not to the extent of ‘sucking-face’ that Rhea, Sally, Cally and Katie put it at.
Katie, by the way, transferred from Hove Park to Varndean, like planned. She had fit into our little group well, and had got on exceedingly well with Jake. Jake was a friend of Charley, and because Charley and Frank were close enough to be classed as a couple, Jake kinda made up as the ‘bitch’ of Charley and Frank’s ‘relationship’.

Anyways.
Currently, we were all sitting around in Drama during lunch, like we always did during the autumn/winter time. Frank and I had quickly gone to Five Ways to pick up our coffees and were sipping on them happily, Charley sitting on Franks’ lap (and they wondered why they got called lovers…) with me beside them, my hand laced with Frank’s.
It was the last day of school, and three days until my birthday. School oddly finished on Tuesday for a few weeks off from school for half term break, meaning we come back on the first Monday of November, which happened to be the 3rd.
“Hey guys, we should all come out for the 5th of November,” Charley suggested, looking around our group. Everyone nodded in agreement, shrugging.
“But the 5th this year is on a school night,” Katie pointed out, sitting up in her chair.
“Oh, bollocks,” Jake muttered, scratching the back of his neck. Then an idea hit me.
“Well, Friday night we could do some-”
“No,” Frank said quickly, looking over at me. I gave him a puzzled look, raising my eyebrows.
“Friday’s your birthday,” he said simply, squeezing my hand. “And I have plans for us,” he finished, taking a gulp of his cappuccino.
“Like…?” I asked, a weak smile forming on my lips. This guy was the amazing.
“That’ll ruin the surprise, babe,” he replied, squeezing my hand again, sending shivers up and down my spine. He really doesn’t know what he does to me.
“FRANK! Stop verbally having sex with Sazzy and JACK ME OFF!” Charley yelled, earning a few worried looks from other people in the room, and giggles from the others. Mr. Talijaard, the Drama teacher, who was also amazingly funny and like a friend to everyone rather than a teacher, walked over to us.
“Charley, if you want to fuck Frank, go and do it in one of the practice rooms. Not out here. And Sazzy, good luck with these two,” he chuckled, pointing to Frank and Charley and back again and laughing, before walking off.
I burst into an uncontrollable round of giggles, the rest of the group laughing with me.

After school, Katie caught up with me and Frank, obvious that she had run all the way from her History lesson.
“F-Frank, I n-need to talk to y-you,” she panted, clutching her side and bent double. He nodded quickly, un-wrapping his arm around me and following her to the end of the corridor. I was really confused, but just waited the five minutes until Frank came back to ask what the fuck it was about.
“Frank?”
“Don’t ask me because I can’t tell you,” he said straight away, hugging me close to him.
“Mmmhp,” I grumbled into his chest, before pulling back slightly. “Why not?!”
“Because,” he stated simply, smiling. I grumbled again at his answer, before he pulled me towards the nearest exit of the school.

Frank’s phone buzzed from his back pocket, interrupting our conversation about his and Charley’s ‘relationship’ while we were walking home. He pulled it out, checking the caller ID.
“Speak of the devil,” he muttered, flipping it open.
“Charley, baby,” he said sweetly into the phone, earning a loud
“Hey, Frankie, baby!” from the other end. Frank chuckled, and pulled me closer to him as we walked.
“What? Right now? Yeah, we’re almost there, anyways,” Frank said, replying to whatever Charley just said.
“Yeah, that’ll be cool. Yeah, bye,” he hung up, and looked towards me.
“Charley asked if you wanna hang out in Preston, everyone’s there,”
“Yeah, sure,” I shrugged, wrapping my arm around his waist again.
“And one of Katie’s friends from one of her classes is there too, that’s alright, isn’t it?” Frank added, his eyes piercing into mine.
“Of course,” I said, smiling at him, pecking him on the lips.
Frank’s the most considerate guy I’ve ever come across.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so dedicated to…
SydFace (BodySnatcher), because she is the best, and reminded me that I needed to fucking write.
Kels (My Hero), because she kept pushing me to write this, and for being amazing like she is.
And Nyona (eww.x) because of the amazing comment she gave me that totally made writing this story just that much more fulfilling, and I forgot to dedicate the last chapter to her, sorry =].

I’m awfully sorry about the crappy ending of this chapter; I kinda didn’t know how to end it.
And I have like, no energy.