Status: completed; sequel 'Battling the Loss You Live For' is now running.

Smiles Echo In My Memory

Frank

Just then, Coultas and a short boy (well, it’s not like I can talk!) walked into the room. He had this ‘mo-hawk’ type of hair style where it was long through the middle ending in a side fringe that rested on his right eye. The sides of his hair were shorter than the rest, which looked really cool. His incredible hazel eyes were outlined with black eyeliner, and he had on this really worn black tee and a black hoodie on underneath his denim jacket. He wore these light blue extremely tight looking skinnies which were ripped at the knees with a pink studded belt holding them up. He also had on these really big trainers, which I presume were Vans. This guy was fucking gorgeous.

“Sazzy! Get here for a sec,” Coultas beckoned, distracting me from the guy. I left Rhea from the window and went to them. “Alright, Sazzy, this is Frank. Frank, this is Sazzy, she’ll show you around here and make sure your comfortable here and all that jazz. I’d watch out for her foul mouth, though, but other than that, she’s alright,” Coultas explained.
“Coultas. I’m gonna hit you. And should I feel offended?” I asked, giving him an evil look. I saw Frank smile slightly from the corner of my eye. He had the best smile. The melting type, you know? Coultas raised an eyebrow. “Shut up, Massacre.” It was Frank’s turn to raise an eyebrow. I just shook my head. “You really don’t wanna know,”
ANYWAYS,” Coultas yelled dramatically, walking around to his desk, pulling out a blue upper-school planner. “This is your planner. Sazzy doesn’t use one, but don’t copy her example. She’ll just corrupt you or something, and-”
“I’m gonna kill you,” I stated, giving him yet another deathly stare. He smiled childishly.
“Just give the guy his fucking timetable and get this shit over with,” I muttered, looking over at Frank, who looked quite taken aback. Probably from the way I and my tutor talked to each other. I suppose I would be shocked, too.
“See what I mean? Foul mouth,” Coultas whispered to Frank, handing him is timetable and planner. I rolled my eyes. “Like I didn’t hear that, Taz,” he growled. He hated it when I called him Taz. “Right, Massacre. Frank’s from America, so it’s probably a little different from what he’s used-”
“A lot different. Gotcha, Taz,” I said, leaning back onto a table. He rolled his eyes. “Stop calling me Taz! And it’s Mr. Coultas, you cheeky sod!” I rolled my eyes. “Anyways, anything else? Or can we go?” He shrugged, turning to his computer. “That’s about it…”

I went over towards Frank, smiling. He was flicking through his planner. To me, it was just a waste of trees. He looked up at me and smiled. “Um, do I really have to use this thing?” he said, holding it up. He had this amazing deep voice, which matched his perfect flawless smile. I laughed softly. “No, not really. I don’t at all. I just write down the crap I have to do on bits of card and stick them up on my wall.” It was true. My walls were usually filled with cards stating ‘DO YOUR MEDIA’ or ‘FUCKING ENGLISH ESSAY’ and stuff like that. He just laughed at me. I think he thought I was joking.
I led him over to the gigantic window where Rhea was sitting listening to her cassette player, probably some shitty ‘alternative’ music.
“Oi, Rhea,” I said, poking her a little.
“Huh? Oh, hi,” she mumbled, looking up. She spotted Frank and smiled at him. “Oh, err, hi! I’m Rhea,” she said, waving. He smiled back at her. “Frank.”

I went and sat in the seat behind Rhee, gesturing for Frank to sit with me.
“So, lemme have a look at your timetable,” I said, adjusting my top. It was fucking freezing, and I’d forgotten to bring a hoodie or something. He gave me the single sheet of paper that had all his lessons printed onto it, and my eyes widened in shock. “What? This is my timetable!” I said, stunned. My eyes flew to the top of the page.

Frank A. Iero
Lesson Plan
Weeks A, B


“You’ve picked all of my lessons!” I cried. I was so happy! I was mostly a loner in most of my subjects, and now I finally had someone to stick with. “Oh, shit, this is cool! You’re in all of my lessons!” I saw him smile again. That smile!
“Anyways, we have Additional Science, which is pretty cool. We have Lamb, and he’s the best teacher around.” Right on cue, Mr. Lamb walked into our form room. He spotted me straight away. “SAZZY! Hang, on… You’re a little early, aren’t you?” he asked. He was always quite enthusiastic in his speech.
“Are you mocking me, Lamb?” I joked.
“Oh, you? Never,” he said, smiling at me. He walked over to Coultas, the smile still plastered on his face.
“Anyway…” Frank said, his piercing hazel eyes fixed on my dark brown ones. “Sazzy Massacre? Some name,”
“Yeah… Well, basically, my sister is called Zahra, and it gets fucking confusing, so everyone calls me Sazzy. And I like the word massacre so I kinda use it as my surname… And it’s kinda like a nickname anyways. So Sazzy Massacre is everywhere, my passport, medical stuff, whatever, but my real name is only on my birth certificate,” I explained. Frank looked confused. “That didn’t make sense, did it?” I asked. “Yeah… Well, no but I get you,” he assured me, smiling. I returned the smile. “So what state you from, anyways?”
“New Jersey,” he stated, smiling that smile you do when you remember something incredible.
“Oh, cool. I heard it’s really dangerous and stuff out there,”
“Yeah, it is… But it’s amazing. I’ve been born and raised there, so I suppose I’m used to the danger and stuff… You kinda learn how to defend yourself, so yeah… Man, I fucking miss it…” he said, his eyes dropping to the ground and his hands resting on his lap. He looked so upset and timid.
“Hey… Frank, don’t be sad… Brighton ain’t that bad… A little shitty, but hey,” I whispered to him, trying to be reassuring. But I’m shit at making people feel better. He gave another small smile, his eyes locking onto mine.
I knew we were going to be friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
12 readers and 4 subscribers?
Fuck I love you guys! Thanks for reading!! =D

But, only 3 people commenting??
COMMENT =D
Comments for cookies?